12

I am planning on remaining in this cozy little place for days and days but that is not possible.

Today is the first day I woke up here in this tree house. I spent the entire day sitting idly and reading a book I left when I came here last.I went to McDonald's to grab a burger for lunch.

This went on for the next 2 days.

Life is so unfair!!!!!!!!       

The 2 days I spent there were so relaxing and I definitely needed that break and space from everyone. It was pure bliss. No monstrous alarm clock to annoy the crap out of you in the morning. Get up at what ever time you like. No worries. No shit.

Dustin POV 

I went back inside school, I searched the entire school for  that girl, I couldn't find her. She must have not attended school. ' oh she must have gone away to avoid me' well we will see how long that will last. Just when I was about to go to my class, I got a call from the Alpha's Office saying that I had to urgently go see the Alpha. 

I went to the Pack house and found out that there is a rouge attack on one of the borders of our territory. So without wasting any time I drove off to the place where the attack is taking place. I made sure to spray that masking spray on me. This spray is simply superb it covers up your scent so that no one else can smell your actual scent.

We finished off with the rouges in less than half an hour. It was a piece of cake for us, they were super weak. I was coming back in my wolf form so I took a detour to a nearby stream to wash myself off. As I was getting nearer I started smelling my mate's scent. Damn I don't even know her name. The scent was getting stronger and stronger. I was behind a few bushes when I saw my mate sitting on the balcony of the tree house  sipping on something in a mug. By looking at her we can tell her that she was enjoying it. Thank goodness I still had the effects of the spray on me or else she would have smelled me. 

I had half a mind to actually go up to her, but I had a few things to take care off back home and then Alpha Edward's beta mind-linked me saying we should head back. So I reluctantly went along with them to  the pack house. She was looking quite ........ I don't know... good maybe ... yeah that's right she looked good. I just couldn't  let her go.

One thought came across my mind which was the most unexpected thought' you will be MINE!!!! '

I plan to have some fun before rejecting her. Hell I dint even know if I will be rejecting her. She will be my personal plaything. I will not let her go away from me without a small fight and not that simply. I will toy with her and only then let her go. If she thinks that I will let her go just like that. I smirked I will have fun when you come back. Till then have all the fun in the world. Enjoy life to it's highest limit.

I reached the pack house and gave a complete report on the rouge attack to the Alpha. After reporting to him I was about to leave when he stopped me and asked me what was with me and running out of school yesterday. Oh shit!!! I'm in deep trouble. I can not even lie to the Alpha as he will find out. I was hesitantly opening my mouth to answer him when the door swung open to find my mom standing there. my mom told me" Dustin please leave now. I would like to speak with the Alpha and Luna...........alone " she said I nodded and right on time the Luna appeared. MY mom and the Luna went inside to discuss something. I let out a breath I was unconsciously holding and went to my room and called it a night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hey guys I am kind of in a crappy mode so even my writing is crappy so I am sorry for that.

Ill try to get of this mode.

ummmmmmmmmmmm    thanks again for reading

Have a good day