Epilogue (34)

Steva POV

There must have been a huge fight out there for me to hear the sounds. The place I had been locked up is eerily quite. Dustin busts open the door and when he sees me he visibly relaxes and again stiffens mostly because of all the bruises and damage done to my body.

"Sorry I am late" he said. I smile at his attempted humor.

I reply" Thank the goddess you found me and thank you Dustin for finding me. I thought that I was long forgotten and you maybe found a much better luna" I wanted it to sound as a joke but due to my exhaustion it sounded more like a whimper

Dustin said" Don't you dare say that. You are the only one for me. you will be the luna till I am the Alpha of the pack." with that he crashed his lips onto mine.

I had tears in my eyes" I was just joking Dustin. I love you" He was taken aback then he had the most biggest goofiest smile and he also said the three magical words.' I love you'.

Dustin to keep some kind of conversation with him so that I don't fall asleep told me how he found me.

Apparently one of the omega male is a genius in hacking and at computers. He was sen all the videos they got of my torture. The guy cracked down the security walls and tracked the IP address. He then tracked down the location.

I asked Dustin about Charlie and he said he was taken to the  dungeons. We reached the  pack house. I could see everyone anxiously waiting for us to return. As soon as they saw us everyone rushed to my side. I was suffocated. I needed fresh air. I guess Dustin saw this and he then used his alpha voice to give me some space.

The pack doctor was instantly at my side. We went to the pack hospital. A few days past and the pack doctor told me that I was healing rather fast and that is a good sign. My wolf is up and healthy. She said that I might suffer from post traumatic stress disorder. I might get nightmares and I might be afraid to go out alone. I stopped listening to all the possible symptoms I might get in the future. as I already knew about this disorder.

Dustin changed a lot. It was just not me who thought so. The entire pack saw the change. Dustin's parents were extremely happy about the way Dustin turned out be. They all told me that he changed for the better and I am a pretty big cause for it. I am happy.

Dustin turned from a conceited cocky bastard to a loving Alpha , mate and most importantly a compassionate person. He is not the only person who changed I changed too. I am no longer the shy girl. I participate in social events. I am more mature. I help Dustin in his pack work for which he is extremely grateful. I mean who would not be. It is one heck of work. There is always a lot to do.

After a few years

Dustin and I decided not to have kids till we are of 26 years of age. And we struck to it. It dint mean we did not have fun. We did a lot may I add but we were always protected. I am 26 now ans so is Dustin. I am currently pregnant. I am 2 weeks along. No one knows except for Dustin. I made him a small surprise after me being pregnant for a week. I told him that it was a small present for him as I liked it in the mall and just bought it and I don't want to wait to gift it to me.

I made a mini treasure hunt game of 

 clues and the last clue is where there was box with a baby sock and a card with a kid. The kid has a bubble and in it says I am going to start calling you dad as soon as I come out. I love you dad. Take care of me and yourself. It was cute. It was a werewolf thing for the kid to grow fast and as it is an alpha kid it is growing super fast. I know that I am going to have a boy. Lets just say it is my motherly instinct. Dustin dint mind either. He said who ever it is he will be the happiest person.

We already have another member to my family. Her name is Reece she is an orphan. We found he on the outskirts of our pack crying. She was 10 years old. Her pack was killed by rouges including her parents. Her aunt ran away with her and she died on the way. Reece then walked aimlessly and we found her. We did not ask her for details. WE left it to her to tell us her story when she is comfortable. She told us her story after being with us for a year. She is such a sweetheart.

She is 6 years younger to me so we are like sisters rather than luna and pack member. She calls me a sister but we are very close to each other. Now she is 17 years old. She is sensitive. She used to always come home sulking and sad especially in her sophomore year. I asked her what the reason was and she refused to tell me. I don't want to probe into her life too much to make her uncomfortable. Now in her junior year she hides her facial expressions but I know her better than that. I just don't want her to get hurt.

I am finally really happy. My family is complete I am complete. At the max we might have another child. Not more than that. Dustin was upset at the start and I assured him that we could still have fun and not kids. It did lift up his mood but not so much. He wants lots of pups. But I am so not gonna allow that. We will have 2 kids that is all. Reece is also part of my family so it is more than enough.

Everything is going smoothly. My boat is sailing with ease and is extremely safe on aboard.

This is life. I am contended.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the end. I know the epilogue is a bit  bad. I want to start a new book. It is about the new character Reece. 

Hope you enjoy the book.

Read the new book as well. There will be a few references from this book in the new book I will start writing.

Have a good day.

vote. comment. share. read