20

I gave out a long frustrated sigh. 'Why' , you ask me ? Well presently I am in the mall shopping with Emma.

She is so damn picky. She just can't settle with a single dress. Oh god why did I come with her to shop for prom.

We were going around the mall for four hours now. She found a dress for herself and so now we were roaming for mine. We went to Ladies' choice . A very famous boutique and very expensive. I found a beautiful blood red dress, the lower half was in net and it was just fabulous.

I took the dress and went to the trial room to try it on.

It was perfect. I loved it. Emma seemed to like it too as she gave me a approving look. We both parted our ways and went to our respective homes.

NEXT MORNING

There was a message so I checked my phone

from: Emma

Hey doll!

Im going to come to your house to do ur make-up

and also we will be going together to prom as my date bailed on picking me up.

Emma came by my house and we both got ready at my place. After the entire process which was quite tiring... for me at least.We both hoped into Emma's car. We drove of to school.

Whoa! this was the word that left my mouth. The gym was converted into a beautiful setting. The theme I guess is of a formal royal ball. It was just beautiful. The planning committee did a great job.

Everyone is supposed to enter from the first floor to then ground floor and they made a stairway to a high stage so everyone who comes must tell their names to a junior of ours, who will in turn announce it to the crowd below. Then we glide down the stairway and join the main crowd.

The entire event was going smoothly. Emma abandoned me so that she could enter with her date. So presently I am contemplating whether I should use this chance to go back home or stay here.

I was debating with myself when I felt a arm go across my waist. I strangely felt safe and comfortable. I knew without even looking behind me who it was.

It was none other than the devil of my nightmares. Dustin and I entered together. We gave our names to the junior. He announced our names. We then went down the stairway and everyone went to staring at me and my mate..... wait... where did that come from.

Prom went by smoothly. Dustin was crowned prom king. The queen bee Olivia was crowned prom queen. Both the winners won unanimously. We all knew that.

Dustin decided to drop me off home before he goes to the pack house. The day was not as bad as I thought it would be.

From tomorrow on wards we will all become super serious for the grades and all with the exception of a few. We will no longer be able to conduct parties and stuff as only few people will turn up.

The entire month went by a blur. We all did our best in our exams. Time just lapsed by.

In a week's time High school will officially be over. Thank goodness no more drama and bullying and those jealous glare I get behind my back.

but....

I just have this nagging feeling that this isn't end of the drama I am going to face in my life particularly.

I don't know why.

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a filler chapter. I know it sucks. sorry

The mood of the author affects the writing of the author.

I am in a very crappy mode so forgive me.

Have a good day

And yes I know it is smaller than the already small chapters I am posting