11

Recap:                Steva finds out that Dustin is her MATE. Steva runs out of school. Dustin is thinking about who is this girl is to run away from him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dustin POV

She sure is weird to run away from me! I had half a mind to just reject her, but the chance of finding a second chance mate is close to zero. Not  that any girl wouldn't just throw themselves at me. I can get any girl but the problem is the bond we will share will not be as strong as that with my mate. I could even lose my Alpha tittle if I reject my mate for silly reasons. My pack will also grow weak without a true luna. So many problems so I decided that it was too early to think about rejecting her.

No one knew why I ran to the parking lot and they did not dare ask me so it was peace and I intend to keep it that way. To not let them grow any more suspicious I decided that it is best to go back inside and continue my daily routine in school.

It's anyway not possible for her to escape me forever. I have a vague image of her face in my mind so I will find out who she is.

Steva POV

'Oh moon goddess why... why me! out of all. Dustin is nothing but a cocky bastard. Please forgive me for my vocabulary but he is what I just called him. What did I ever do wrong in my life, ........ or maybe once I stole an ice-cream from a 10 year old but that was okay cause I warned her to not tease me. You should not take that mistake into consideration it was something major.'

"I sooooo DO NOT want to be that jackass's Mate " I said aloud.

I called my parents and after the third ring my mom picked up the call and before I could say 'hello' she started shouting

"Steva Roberts what are you doing calling me now. You are supposed to be inside class. What is wrong baby" she said the last sentence in a concerning voice

"Ummmmmm..... I'm absolutely fine mom, the thing why I'm calling is to inform you that my wolf is begging to be let free for some time and free in the sense not the occasional runs but the entire day free.......... you get it right. So I will be gone For a few days and don't get tensed and start panicking. Everything is cool "

Before she could ask me any further questions I cut the call

I want to my small and cute little tree house it is bliss in here. I just need some alone time and cool fresh air to arrange my thoughts. 

3 DAYS HAVE PASSED

I kept to my self in the last three days I had food stocked up in the mini-fridge so I was good to go I kept calling my parents to tell them I am okay.Every time I call them they ask me basic questions like

'how are you'

'how is your vacation going on'

'where are you'

'are you staying out of trouble'

'don't go too far from our pack'

'sleep, eat well and please take care of yourself'

I dint want to go back but I knew I had to reappear at school. I can't stay any longer and hide and keep feeding my parents lies that I'M ON A VACATION. It hurts me to lie to them everytime I talk to them. Thankfully I convinced my parents that i'm safe and good to go so they don't need to send someone to track me and I am not angry at them.

I know that I have to face him sooner and his greek god of looks and a drool-worthy body........wait what . Oh no I did not just say that scratch that I swear I did not say that. Alex and Emma were informed about me being absent by my parents and I am sure once I turn up in school they will squeeze out all the information they need. I sometimes hate having those two as my best friends.

I still keep thinking about that day I came here

Flashback 

I drove off in Alex's car thank goodness I had his car keys. I drove off to his hose and handed the car keys to Alex's mom and I told her this was a prank so he had to walk back home. From there I walked to the tree house.

Flashback ends 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys my exams went very bad i HATE EXAMS 

SO anyways here is the chapter please vote and comment

I will start uploading chapters more often 

have a good day