29

Steva POV

(2 months have passed)

I am currently driving. My destination is my parents' house. Yes finally Dustin agreed to let me go visit my parents. I am just so happy and excited. 

I rang the door bell. Mom opened the door and as soon as her eyes landed on me she squealed like a little girl when you buy her an ice cream. I just chuckled.

"oh my god Honey come down and take a look at who finally decided to grace us with her presence" my mom screamed from the door. I rolled my eyes and I could not wipe the smile I bore like a maniac on my face.

She then dragged me inside and thankfully she made all my favorite food so I just devoured everything and truth be told it was mouthwatering. I missed mom's cooking.

After the happy family dinner mom called all of us into the living room. We all sat on the couch. Mom then proceeded to start of with her questioning session.

"so anything new going on in your life" mom asked

"no nothing is new" I said

Mom then sniffed me and said" you have not mated with Dustin!"

I  nodded

"Why?"

"Umm ... cause ya know... I did not want to rush things and stuff" I gave her such a lame excuse

"But I want to see my grand kids and yes with an 's' It would be better if you give me a good number of grand-kids"

I coughed and blushed. I eyed my father and gave him the best pleading eyes I could make. He then cleared his throat and said " Lucy (steva's mom's name) let her rest. You can stop with your questioning. It is her life right sweety. And don't worry she will definitely give you grand-kids. It is late now lets  all go to sleep now okay"

My mom huffed and went upstairs. My dad gave me a small smile. I muttered a small 'thank you' to him. I went to my old room and called it a night.

The next three days went by me avoiding my mom when ever she starts  talking about me and Dustin.Dustin allowed me to stay with my parents for only 3 days. The days moved fast. I had so much fun and all the memories with my family came back to me and to be honest it kind of overwhelmed me. At point I almost cried in my room when I was going through the pictures..

3 days passed and now I am returning to my... I mean Dustin's house.

In those 3 days I visited my two best friends and got the shock of my life... not Emma and Alex are mates. I knew that from the start. I am so happy. Apparently when they found out for the first day it was super awkward cause they knew each other and stuff. On the second day they mated and now those two are so lovey dovey you wouldn't want to stand anywhere near them. They can not keep their hands to themselves.

Yeah so presently I am back at my... I mean Dustin's house making breakfast for everyone.

As Harry and Ashton did not find their mates yet. They were running around the house. Trust me they act like they are 5 year old children who are super naughty. I was smiling and shaking my head at their antics when I felt this sudden pain in my chest.

I clutched at my chest and dropped to the floor. My whole body seemed like it was on fire. It was just so painful. I curled into a fetal position. My vision became blurry. I started crying.

I was losing focus. The pain was making me vulnerable.I could not take it. I the heard Dustin frantically yelling at everyone to get out and  there was shuffling.

Dustin came up-to me and keeled next to me. He then took a sharp intake of breath

" shit you are in heat steva" he said and that was the last thing I heard before I heard a blood curdling scream which I am pretty sure came from me. I then I felt myself being lifted and carried away to some place I did not bother to see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shitty chapter I know. 

Have a good day