15

After shoving Dustin's assignment into his locker and successfully not being spotted by him the day went by peacefully. One more class and I can just go home and just lie down on the bed which I am craving for. But as school hates me I had Gym now. This is the only class where all the students of sixteen to eighteen come. This is a combined class. So the crowd is simply huge. I went inside the gym. After a few minutes the receptionist came and announced

"Okay ..... guys the gym instructor and his assistant are on leave today and before you can ask me whether you can go home for the day or outside of this class.... the answer is a 'no'. You may do as you please inside. Please try not cause any trouble. You are free for this hour but you are not allowed outside this room."

One of the ministerial staff was placed to make sure we don't go out of the room. Therefore my friends and I went to sit in a corner and we decide to play 'truth or dare'. I hate this game. Nothing good comes out of this game, but I did not want to come off as a spoilsport so I agreed to play while silently hoping I will not get into trouble.

The guys go to the center of the gym and start playing some sport. I do not bother about them.

Eight of us form a small circle at the corner and we start playing the game. The game was going great as no one asked me anything and the bottle did not point towards me. Four more minutes for the bell to ring I was euphoric that I have high chances of not getting a dare or asked to tell them a truth. Because my life is so amazing and everyone loves me and I am so very lucky(note the sarcasm) The bottle pointed towards me and someone had to ask me . I tried being brave and said

"I think I will go for a dare"

Bella was supposed to give me a dare. OH well Bella is a sweet nerd who had called me and asked me to pick up my best friends from Dustin's party before he went to other packs in search of his mate.

"Are you sure Steva?" she asked. I just nodded.

"Ok fine " she said "Hmmmmmm..... lets see , .........  oh yes this is a good one" she announced. MY eyebrows shot up in anticipation on what she is going to ask.

She continued" You will have to dress up to school tomorrow in the way the populars dress up and if you want to be more blunt I am telling you to look like a popular and you should dress up the way they do. Might I add a little slutty too" she said.

Okay Bella is not that sweet as i thought.

"What " I screeched" Oh hell to the no and are you crazy. I am not doing it" I said .Emma piped in by saying " you cant back out of a dare" she said I am seriously considering still keeping her as my best friend. I glare at her to which she simply shrugs.

" OH NO ...NO..NO I am not doing it" I started protesting but she would  not listen to me. I looked around the group for some help but everyone seemed to side up with Bella and they even told me it will be fun and I should definitely do it. OH SHIT what have I gotten myself into?

After this huge bomb which they dropped on me, not literally but  I did not pay any attention to anything. I don't remember coming back home from school or lying on my bed staring into the depths of nothingness ok that sounded depressing. At around six : thirty I got a call from Emma . She asked me to down immediately. I go down to find her standing next to her car.

" What are you doing here" I asked

"Why I am taking you out for shopping and I know that you don't have such ' popular's dress' with you" she said by using air quotes for the ' popular's dress' part.

I sigh and finding no way to protest I follow her to the mall.

 We roam around in the mall and she finds a few dresses for me and insisted that I buy all of them and they will come in handy some or the other time.

 I don't want to go to school tomorrow.