9

Steva's POV

2 days later (Today's her birthday)

Mom made my favourite dish today and boy was it yummy! It was much tastier today than all the previous tries mom ever did. dad wished me and kissed my forehead. The gift I got from my parents for my birthday was a puppy. It is a adorable thing! I decided to call it Trixi. It is a pure white Siberian Husky with captivating blue eyes. It is just so cute. Trixi started licking me. I picked it up and then it started licking my face. I just giggled at it. I gulped down every last bite of my breakfast. The door bell rang and I went to receive the much expected visitors. I find my two best friends with humongous smiles plastered on their face holding a huge cake. I grinned and let them in.We had a small party among ourselves and we leave for school. they give me a present in Alex's car. It is a very slim white metal charm bracelet with the initials of 'S', 'E', 'A'.

We three went to the math class , this was the only class we three had together. It was fun as some people who knew me came and wished me. Some even said 'Welcome to the age of 18' instead of saying 'Happy Birthday' . Lunch came by fast. Ooooooo we have pizza for lunch my birthday just keeps getting better and better. I'm sure nothing can bring me down today. When we still had about 20 minutes of lunch left, many started running towards the parking lot like bulls. I stopped a guy and asked him why everyone were rushing to the parking lot to which he answered which went along the lines of this

"Dustin has returned from his tour to our school now. We are all going to see if he found his mate and whether he bought her here." with saying that he ran away.

Emma and Alex wanted to go along with the crowd so I let them go and I went to meet Charlie. I put my hands in my pocket to find out that I had Alex's car keys with me. Oh right he left his car keys in the ignition so I picked them up to play a small prank on him after school. I was already visualizing how to give Alex a mini heart attack while walking towards Charlie.

Charlie is my friend now but about 2 years ago we started dating and in 2 months we understood that we had only a brother sister affection towards each other and not some romantic feelings towards the other so we broke up. For almost half a year we were very awkward and then we got along just fine. Now he is like my big brother.Charlie spotted me walking towards me when he raised his hand and waved a 'hi'. Charlie and I had our next class together. So we left for class.

After the class Charlie and I parted to go to our respective classes. I walked towards my locker to get books for my next class. When this amazing smell hit me. It was not very prominent not that faint for me to think I'm hallucinating. The smell was just mind-blowing. It was a smell of the forest just when it is going to rain. the smell of the muddy ground when there is humid air with a perfect touch of woodiness to it.Damn it was intoxicating. Unconsciously I walk towards the source of the smell. It was surely coming from the staircase and it surely was becoming stronger and stronger. My wolf was going crazy and I have a wild guess it could be my mate. Whooooooa I am one of the lucky ones to find their mate at a young age. I turned around the corner to see Dustin and his friends standing . Ashton and Harry were descending from the stairs and then Dustin came into view, Dustin had this weird face. Then his head whipped towards me. My wolf chanted one word that is 'MATE' in my head.My eyes widened and I could see a shocked expression on his face.

HOLY SHIT. My life is officially O-V-E-R.