27

Steva POV

Ashton, after throwing his guilty glances at me for about a whole five minutes, opened his mouth and said

"Don't worry we killed the main guy, I believe his name is Patrick or something. We will set fire to this place... Steva, no one will ever harm you again. Breathe Steva, breathe." he said

I did not realize I was holding my breath until he told me to breathe. I guess I was that scared.

I went out of that hellhole and instantly enveloped Ashton in a really tight hug. Hey, not my mistake; I was kidnapped for crying out loud! At first Ashton was taken aback then he composed himself and gave me a bear hug. He also gave a brotherly kiss on my forehead which clearly stated that I was safe and he will protect me. For a second I relished in the feeling of a family member I can count on.

Then to snap me out of my "family reunion", I heard a very loud growl. Before I could react, Ashton was pushed against a tree in a forceful manner and his neck was wrapped in a hand...that belonged to...Dustin?! What?

What the hell is happening? I tried to pry off Dustin's hand but he wouldn't budge. What does he eat? I tried my best to loosen his hold but to no use. How strong is this guy?

Dustin was shouting at Ashton and I tuned him out. Aston for the very first time looked petrified. And that's when I took the drastic step of shouting 

"Dustin I swear to the moon goddess if you do not leave him this second then....I...I...I WILL REJECT YOU and I will never forgive you ever in my entire life." 

He looked at me. He released his hold on Ashton and when I turned towards him to say thank you, he walked towards me in so much rage that I could not take the heat of his anger.  

I kept stepping backwards till I hit a tree. Cliché. Huh. He kept coming towards me. I tried escaping but I was too weak for that. Dustin pressed me into the tree and placed me in place. He starts trailing kisses on my neck and going towards my collarbone. He kept sucking on every spot till I let out a small moan when he sucked on one part where my neck meets the collarbone. He smiled evilly.

'That was a wrong move Steva' I scolded myself. He kisses that spot once more and then sinks his teeth. At first it was painful and then a burst of pleasure seeped into me. He just marked me. I feel giddy and so so angry. He marked me without my consent. This is not fair.

My fingers pass on the area he marked. It was raw but as soon as I touched it, I felt weak in my knees. I just want to wipe the smirk of his devilishly handsome face. Wait handsome? ... no.. no he's not.. ok, ok, who am I kidding? He is handsome.

He then proceeded to give me a few warnings.

"Steva you are now tied to me no matter what. You can not escape me now. Remember Steva you are MINE, you will always be mine and no one else's. You always belonged to me but now it's official. You are marked now. I will not approve of you being a little close to other unmated males. Now I will not kill Ashton for the little stunt you performed (the hug) But if I catch you close with Aston or any male, nothing will happen to you but that male will turn out dead and the reason for his death will be you."  

With that said, he left. The next time I took notice of my surroundings, I was in my room at Dustin's house. I was simply staring off into space. Due to being weak and the mark taking all of my energy I was too tired and slowly, I drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------

...... Nothing to write.......

Have a good day