17

It was so weird I felt as if Dustin was there somewhere around me everywhere I am there. I guess it was my imagination...... or not.

School ended, and to be honest it was fun. Many people spoke to me at a point it was very irritating, but then it was a good change in my boring life.

I decided to walk back home as Emma ditched me in the last second. One of her teachers called her for some work. Great I have to walk . This is so bad. Emma told me that it will take only a few minutes and so I waited for her. After a few minutes she came and told me that she will have to stay longer. 

All the students had gone home so the hallways were really deserted. I got this creepy feeling that some one was following me, but I just ignored it.My wolf begged me to give her control but I dint budge to her request.

 Suddenly I was shoved into the lockers ..... harshly might I add. My head hurts. I look at the asshole who did this to me and it was none other than Dustin.

Dustin was blazing with anger. HE WAS FURIOUS. I tried to ask for help and I knew no one would help me as Dustin is our next Alpha and no one wants to fall under his wrath.

But I still had a little hope and to my amazing luck no one was around. 

Dustin was staring into my eyes I kind of whimpered .... hey not my fault he was so angry that it looked like he was on fire and he being the next Alpha the intensity was a lot more that any other werewolf.

He then took a step towards me. We were very close. He whispered in a very strong tone 

"DON'T EVER DRESS LIKE THIS IN PUBLIC"

'what' I thought to myself. 

"Excuse me" I asked him

" I said DON'T EV..." he said when I cut what he was about to say

" Who are you to tell me that. you are not my parent and yes you are my alpha, but an alpha cannot demand what a person can wear or not and besides this is nothing compared to the outfits worn by the other girls."

He became more angrier if that was even possible Oh god I should have not said that. Now what should I do. I started sweating profusely. I was scared shit-less.  He did something which literally messed up the functioning of my brain.

He closed in the distance between us and he was very close to my face. He leaned in and gave me a peck, this turned into a small kiss and this turned into something I cannot describe.

He nibbled on my bottom lip. I did not grant him entrance so he bit on my lip and stopped biting when I tasted blood I tried taking a gulp of air when he plunged his tongue into my mouth. this slowly turned passionate. My mind was in a daze  as if something clouded it from seeing clearly.

I finally broke out of the trance and I started shoving his chest . He was super strong and only when he had enough he stopped. I will admit when he was kissing me it was as if I was in heaven. It was mind-blowing.  It was magical, it was so magical words cannot describe it. I felt weak, but I liked this feeling. I was melting like ice when he was kissing me.

It gave me a new euphoria of pleasure.

When he broke the kiss. I yelled at him

"WHAT THE HELL DUSTIN"

He smirked and calmly replied

" you are mine Steva. I practically own you. I will be the only one for you to talk to. no one can even glance in your direction. I will personally kill anyone with my bare hands who tries to even flirt with you or if you flirt with them. you cannot get rid of me."

I screamed a 'arghhhhh' in frustration and told him

" I am not some one you can toy around Dustin and also I will never be yours."

He came towards me and held my shoulders in rather a very painful way

" You ARE MINE and only MINE . You get that into your brain. AND don not ever answer me back"

With that he left without even glancing back at me. This is so infuriating. He just stole my first kiss and he walked out on me. I cussed under my breath. I composed myself by taking a few deep breaths and the proceeded to go home. Today was quite eventful don't you think

---------------------------------------