33

Steva Pov

Dustin and I have grown incredibly close. I am happy with how my life is finally playing out. I am contended. Today is the luna ceremony. I am exited and really really nervous. I am familiar with all my pack members as a pack member and not as a person to rule so yay I am to least say frightened. 

I am wearing a beautiful white dress. It was just amazing. I will be presented as the luna of the pack in less than a hour. I am so jittery. 

The luna ceremony went really smoothly and no one destroyed the order. everyone were happy to accept me as their luna. 

2 days after ceremony

I was lazily walking around in the garden when I felt stinging pain on the left side of my neck. I lifted my hand to see what caused the sudden pain and I found a tiny needle jutting out of my neck. The next thing that happens to me is complete blackness. I can feel myself losing conscience. I felt to the ground in a heap and then my sense of feel infact every sense in my body stopped working.

Wait a second was I killed and am I going to hopefully heaven and not hell.

I woke up after a long sleep mostly cause I am stiff. I looked around and guess what I am in a fricking cell. It was really dark. It was dirty. I tried mind linking anyone back home but it proved to be unfruitful. I could not even move. Oh shit I am bounded by silver chains which are quite fat.

"Well, well, well look who is up. Finally the sleeping beauty woke up." a male voice said

"Who is it, show yourself you coward" I shouted and instantly regretted it. It drained the little remaining strength I had.

" Don't do that Steva you will not have your strength to even live for a week then" he said while chuckling " and to show myself. here take a good look a me" he said. He then flicked on the light and he came out of the shadows.

" charlie?"I asked. I am so not believing what my eyes are looking at. The Charlie who is such a nice guy. Who is like a brother to me. The same Charlie I thought I had special feelings for and it turned out wrong but still . The  charlie whom I used to hang out with. This is a dream. This cannot be true.

"Look Steva I have no enmity towards you. I don't want to hurt you. You are just a pawn in this game. Don't take this seriously. I hate your mate and the best way to get back at a werewolf is via their mate. Dustin did terrible things. He spoiled my sister. He used her and humiliated her in front of a really huge crowd. She was such a sweetheart, innocent, pure, happy. She was like you. She could not take the embarrassment so she injected silver into herself so that she dies. She succeeded.This is just sweet revenge . You are here only because you are his mate.  I am just gonna torture you. Sorry not so sorry" he said

'Oh shit I am in for one heck of a ride' I told myself sarcastically. My wolf thought it would be wonderful to cut out all conversations with me now of all times WOW it keeps getting better and better. note my sarcasm.

Charlie came back and said" I forgot, Don't try mindlinking any of the pack members as it is so not gonna work. Don't tire yourself. Bye"

 I tried mind liking anyone but there was this huge barrier stopping me from doing so. It was just so infuriating.

Everyday Charlie would come and torture me. It was just horrible I could not take it anymore. I just wanted to die and escape this hell hole. He will always come in a mask and a video camera and film my torture and my screams. It was beyond bearable. Sometimes some random people with masks would come and torture me. Everything was surely recorded.

This went on for a week.They give me 1 meal per day and the quantity is just enough for me to stay alive for the day. I was like the dead but alive. I had no strength in me. I just want this to get over with.

(A\N Okay so I am planning to finish the book so this chapter is gonna be longer than the previous chapters so here it is )

Dustin POV

Steva went missing and I found out about it only three hours later. Apparently she was taking a stroll in the garden when she was kidnapped. I could not believe that Steva is kidnapped and kept who knows where. I sent the best trackers to find anything about her or this incident. One of my trackers retrieved a syringe and it oddly smells like silver with perfume.

I sent the syringe to the pack medical unit. I am waiting for an answer.

There was a knock." Come in " I said and in came Dr. cook

" Hello Alpha Dustin I have the results of the syringe. It is silver and the amount of liquid silver in that syringe is less. Its main purpose was to make the victim go unconscious. It was having some strong perfume so that no one knows it is silver but we could find a few proofs to know that silver was used." Dr. cook said

" Ok thank you" I said. He bowed and left the office.

My trackers were out searching the entire day but could not find even a hint as to where my mate could be.

It has been a week and there is still no lead on Steva but I know she is alive because of my bond and these stupid videos I am kept sent. The videos are of my mate and the torture she is going through. The person who is filming made sure we don't get any clue from the background. This is so infuriating.

I was out of control. My dad had to take over Alpha because I was not in the right mind. I was creating havoc. My emotions were all over the place. I was worse than a girl on her periods. My parents understood my situation so they did not say anything but they forbade me from stepping out of the pack house. It was to ensure the safety of the pack from the monster that I have become. But I wanted to be out there to search for my mate. 

I was broken. I could not think straight.

Steva POV

The week ended or so I thought there was no way I could tell the time it was completely based on my gut feeling. One day I woke up to the some noise from outside the place. I could faintly hear grunting. I am pretty sure there was a fight going on outside. I know people were there but I could not call them for help. My voice failed me.

Then I started sniffing the air and I was so relieved. I could smell my mate. OR is is just me assuming. I so wish that I am not assuming his smell. My only hope right now.