5

People say Mondays are bad. You got that wrong buddy, Tuesdays are worse.

"Ah I'm freaking late. Super late! If I leave the house now, I'm pretty sure I'll reach about FORTY minutes after the start of first period.."

I went to my schedule to check what I had first period.

"Crap crap crap I have English Lit and Mrs. Wilson's such a bitch". Mrs. Amy Wilson is the type of teacher who makes sure your ears bleed when she screams at you for being late- be it 20 minutes..or 2 seconds. She always has a punishment waiting for the poor souls. "I'm so not going to school today."

At this precise moment, my mom decides that it's time to start her sirens. "STEVA NICOLE ROBERTS, YOU ARE INCREDIBLY LATE TO SCHOOL YOUNG LADY. GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW AND RUSH TO SCHOOL! AND DON'T BOTHER ASKING US FOR A LIFT"

Great. Just great. I'm doomed.

I ran out the house towards school like a bloody tornado. I ran super fast, faster than I've ever ran before and here I am in front of my class panting like I outran Usain Bolt. Maybe I could.. I am a werewolf so naturally I'm faster than humans.

I go inside and instantly I spot my weirdos waving frantically at me. I sit at my usual spot next to Alex and mutter a small "Hi" to all my friends.

Thankfully, lunch comes fast. My friends and I made our way to the canteen. Whoa today's food is not the regular healthy dieting crap. I squealed and dug into it. Apparently Olivia didn't attend school today so she didn't pester the cooks to make something healthy. It's not like it's necessary. I mean we are werewolves, we have a great metabolism and can burn down fat real fast.

I was looking out the window right next to our table and was about to take a bite of my beloved food when suddenly, Emma squealed like a rat. Yeah. A rat. 

"Oh my god, Oh my god, OH MY GOD" is all she kept chanting. This woman has no manners. Fact. She started to whisper yell and grabed Alex's jacket and pulled him to her side.

"Did you know? Alpha Edward invited our entire pack to celebrate his seventy years of being an Alpha. After the celebration of Alpha Edward, Dustin is throwing a party for all the students of our school as an after party! All the teens are so eager to go. Just look at the comment section! We should totally go!" Emma said.

Alex and Emma noticed me being very quiet and they instantly knew I was gonna find a reason to ditch the after party.  Both of them turned their attention towards me. "Steva you're coming. No excuses this time. I will personally come and fetch you tomorrow. Alex will drive us all there."

"But... I hav...." Emma shut me up with her hard glare. Then her mouth curved into a smug smile.

"Fine" I agreed. "Why am I friends with you again?"

Alex started chuckling and Emma sported a puppy face and said "cause you love me" and started making kissey faces towards me. 

"Don't worry Emma.. I'll surely come up with a very valid reason to ditch you guys" I thought.