3

Recap:  "Oh right, how can I forget to make way for the freaking royalty."

I giggled at her comment and then the entire school went silent. This meant the royalty had arrived and they're close by. Among them is our future alpha and trust me he is a pathetic excuse for an alpha. He doesn't care about anybody else but himself. He is just the opposite of our warm and kind currentt alpha.                                                                                                                                                               -----------------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of the group was Dustin walking in all his glory. He is the very demon with absolutely no emotions. He might as well be a walking corpse. THIS is our future alpha. Great. Dustin was blessed with amazing good looks. He's a poster bad boy- unbearably hot, a totally swoon worthy guy, a real big badass, a huge player.. you know how this list goes. There isn't a single soul who doesn't know about his habit of playing around with girls' hearts and yet every single one of them fall at his feet. I hate it. Not that I like him before. He flashes a girl a grin, then she automatically teleports to cloud 9 and the next day when she sees Dustin with another girl, the ugly waterworks begin all the while destroying her expensive makeup. Trust me, not a pretty sight. Dustin is also like the Godfather of all party animals. He loves to get drunk and well..get laid..again. I guess his ultimate goal in life is to get wasted. No one dares to talk about his deeds just 'cause he's the next heir. Everyone here just wants to be in his good graces. I pity the pack when it goes under his rule.

Our current alpha, Alpha Edward is actually Dustin's maternal Uncle. Alpha Edward's son died in an attack by rouges and since Alpha Edward had only one son, the pack was left with no heir, so he declared that Dustin would be his heir saying Dustin had alpha blood in him.

Dustin has two best friends a.k.a. his sidekicks. That's Harry and Ashton. Ashton is the tolerable one among the trio. According to many students and the gossip club, it is said that he's not that cocky. Thank goodness his friends' bad influence did not rub off on him...much. He is lively and as I've heard, he's approachable...most of the time.

The Queen bee of our school is Olivia. She has a thing for Dustin and is in seductive mode whenever she's around him, but Dustin being himself, doesn't give a shit about it. If he's in the mood, she gets laid and he moves on to find the next doll. Apparently he slept with Olivia more than any other girl so Olivia freely assumes that he has the hots for her. I pity her deluded self. Linzi is her minion. She's Olivia's left hand woman. But in reality, Linzi hates Olivia. Linzi is the one who spreads all sorts of rumors on Olivia and some of them are real nasty stuff. I don't get why Olivia's even friends with her. Maybe she doesn't know what Linzi talks behind her back.

If all Linzi wants is Olivia's reputation to go down, she does't need to bother 'cause Olivia's image in school has already reached a new low.. hell.