30

Steva's POV

As soon as the words 'you are in heat' left Dustin's mouth. I started panicking. I know what happens in heat. It is real bad.

Dustin carried me to his room and to his bathroom. I heard the water being filled in the tub. He then placed me in the tub. It was super cold but it did not help me in reducing the pain. I then made the mistake of looking into his eyes and goddess they were extremely black. I could sense the lust swirling in his orbs. It was going on in full force.

He then lets out a string of colorful words and tries taking deep breathes. I am pretty sure it was not helping him. I was about to tell him that he could go away so he will not take advantage of me when both of us are not in the right state of mind and control.

I guess he guessed what I was about to say and he said

"Steva your heat will reduce only if we mate and now you might say yes cause you want to get rid of the pain but later on you may regret doing this. I will not take a chance so the next best thing is to keep your heat at bay is by me being beside you. It sure is tough but I will endure it. Its totally okay. I can control myself."

The heat waves hit me with a lot of force. The third wave was so painful that I whimpered. I could sense Dustin's discomfort. He really was trying his best to control himself. He growled lowly when I whimpered.

The heat waves keep coming and going. Dustin changed the water in the tub Thrice and Dustin was beside me the whole time. I could only imagine how he could do that. Alphas have the urge to finish the mating process as fast as possible. He must have spectacular control over his wolf and hormones. This is hardly heard of . An alpha controlling himself when their mate is in heat. I am sure as hell impressed.

After 4 hours the heat is still going on. The next wave that hit me is more powerful than all the previous waves combined. I start crying and let out small whimpers. Dustin then lifts me and slides inside the tub and makes me sit on his lap in the water. This reduced the heat but it was still there. I hate heat. Why is it so painful.

Dustin keeps on rocking me back and forth and he keeps whispering soothing words in my ear. He also rubs soothing circles on my back. I know that it is super hard for him to do this as I can feel his hard member against my back. It is at full attention. I can feel it pressing and asking for attention. 

The heat is just too much for me to bear and slowly I slip into darkness. Sleep takes over me as I was drained of energy.

I woke up in a soft bed and I was clutching onto something like as if  I leave it then I will die. I open one eye groggily to see that I was clutching onto Dustin. I then realized that I was no longer in  heat. I was so happy. 

I heard that for a male wolf to control when a sh wolf is in heat when he is next to the she wolf is very difficult. The human side will have to fight with the wolf side. It is also very dangerous as no doubt the wolf side is way stronger than the human side. The wolf could go crazy with lust and could be damaged for life.

Normally if the she wolf and the male wolf did not want to mate then the male wolf is sent away from the she wolf so that the male wolf is not rabid and hurt himself.

Dustin did know all the consequences that would happen to him and yet stayed with me and did not take advantage of the situation. A new sense of gratitude and respect filled me. I cupped his cheek and gave him a small peck on his lips. I was so glad that nothing happened.

As soon as I pecked on Dustin's lips he opened his eyes and smiled. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. I could feel his chest heaving up and down and I knew he was chuckling. I blushed even harder and continued to hide myself in his chest.

I then decided to give myself to him tonight. I would want to complete the mating process. I am his. I will surprise him tonight when I tell him of my decision of  giving myself to him tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------

Have a good day readers

vote. comment. share. enjoy