Welcome!!(description)

Note: I wrote this book so long ago back when I was cute little teenager. Don't have any expectations😭. Might get edited.

Aly Rosemberg a really shy girl.

She is 16 years old,she has big brown chocolate eyes and dark brown long hair.

She is 1m 57 and talks Spanish.She has a older brother named Alejandro and he's 19.

She also has her beautiful mother and her dad died when she was a little girl.

She is really smart and this is her last year in middle school.

For her guys only like to play with girls feelings.

She's not a big fan of her school because people are rude and don't talk to her but she loves her two best friend Aisha, a hijabi girl and Arleth ,another latina girl.

The three of them really get along perfectly,they understand each other and have a lot of fun.

Daniel Martinez the bad boy of the school and a Latino guy who comes from Peru has brown eyes with black hair and he's 6,1 feet tall.

He's 17.

He's popular and has a new girlfriend every single week.

For him girls are all the same and all running after his charming body and hotness.

He has a younger sister who is in the same school as him.He also have a beautiful mother and a father.

Aly Rosemberg as~Camilla cabello

Daniel Martinez as~Joel Pimentel

I didn't copy any book if there are some things that are similar to another book that you have read well this is just coincidental.Please do not read this book if you are here to right mean comment,violent comment or any other type. I hope you will enjoy my first book please vote and comment ideas that i could put in my first chapter.Thanks😊
All copy rights are reserved

Peace out!