Chapter 25~Haunted house?

Aly's POV.

Why is life so hard?

Why is it so complicated to understand people?

Why do I always have to get in trouble?

I just needed help and answers but I couldn't get any.

For the past few days...

Justin disappeared.

Alanna disappeared.

Daniel disappeared.

And Alex is having an amazing time at the beach in Cuba.

I'm left alone.

I'm disappointed,confused but mostly angry.

I feel like I have no more chance with Daniel.Now,I just want to forgive him even if he cheated for real.I'm incomplete without him.And I'm seriously scared that he might have moved on completely and found someone else.

I feel like Justin is tired of me so he left.

And Alanna,well,she won't tell me anytime anyways.

My only tiny hope right now is Alex who's coming back tomorrow.

But I'm sure he won't really be able to help neither.

I thought I would just talk to Daniel in person but as I said he's no where to be seen.

Today I'm at home since it's Sunday and I'm just chilling with my popcorn,coke,candies and Netflix in my banana pyjamas.

I don't know how many times I have rewatched Shadowhunters but I'll never get over it,it's just amazing.

I'm munching my chips on my sofa.

Suddenly I feel like eating ice cream just at the moment when Jace was about to kiss clary in the episode.

I paused the episode and get up and make my way to the fridge.

While I was getting there,the lights went off.

What the hell!!?

Really!?Right now,you stupid light!

Ughh!!

Now It's dark everywhere,I'm not that scared but I mean I'm alone right now.

Mom and Alejandro are working so the house is mine but let me be honest and just say that it's creepy!

Ok come on Aly be a big girl and just take your ice cream bol!

I slowly made my way to the fridge and I swear I heard some noises and now I was scared.The noises were like the floor crunching and someone's heavy steps.

Is this a horror movie or what!?

And I just heard another sound.As if someone was crunching my chips.

I want it to go back on my sofa and see if there was actually someone who eating my chips but I wasn't that brave.

No,Aly you're just hallucinating.My inner voice said.

I slowly opened the big fridge door a little frightened and took my ment and chocolate ice cream.

I don't know why but I had to take a deep breath before to close it.

As soon as the door closed, there was standing a devil with a blood face scary as hell.

I screamed my lungs out and started to run towards I don't know where,probably lock my self in the bathroom.