Chapter 9~Deep Sleep and thoughts

Daniel's POV.

I'm so stupid.

Why did I do that?

I promised myself that I would try everything to make her mine and I just ruin everything.

I'm so upset with myself.

I shouldn't let Natasha come near me.

Flashback

I was waiting at the entrance of my house because I was excited and nervous to see Aly.

I know she is going to look so beautiful.

After about thirty minutes of wait she was no where to be seen.

I guess she's a little late.

But I know she is going to come.

My Princess!

I was still waiting silently when I felt a hand massaging my shoulders.

Me:"Who's that?"

Her:"Awww baby you don't remember me?"

Me:"No i don't and I don't want to know either"

Her:"oh come on baby!!let's get back together!"

Me:"Natasha I already told you I'm over with you that's it!"

Her:"oh come on! Just because this little bi*** Aly..."

Me:"HOW DARE YOU TO CALL HER LIKE THAT !ALY IS NOT A BI*** AT ALL SHE'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING PERSON I'VE EVER MET SO YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!"

I was really angry.

No one's insults my girl!

And with that being said I walked in my house and took a few drinks to take my anger off.

Still thinking about Aly.

I needed a shower or something to free my thoughts away.I needed some air.

So I took off my shirt and wore a bathing suit.

I went near the pool where a lot of my friends were having fun in the water too.

I jumped in and joined my friends.

I was feeling better but suddenly I felt the same touch as before on my shoulder...NATASHA!!

I turned around frustrated and saw Natasha in a red bathing suit.

Me:"stop following me"

I started walking away but Natasha being Natasha grab my arm turned my body and made our bodies touched together.

Her:"I know you can't resist my sexy body. So why don't you have a little bit of fun"

She grabbed the back of my neck with her hand and brought my face close to hers.

Her:"i promise you'll not regret it"

Me:"okay"

Omg wait what did I justify I think alcohol has gotten me to the brain.