Chapter 20~Revenge

Aly's POV.

Days are passing by and the holidays are right around the corner.

But some things are not going right.

My relation with Daniel is amazingly fine!

But my best friends keep telling me that some stuffs are happening between Alanna and Daniel.

I just don't understand!

Daniel is the same prince that came into my life and changed everything.

He cares for me,he loves me,he's so loving and charming.

I don't see why he would do anything wrong!

And Alanna is such a good friend too,I've had so much fun with her these past few weeks.

She doesn't seems to a girl who would steel my love from me.Unlike Natasha.

But even Natasha has stopped her attitude and all.

But I do feel like sometimes Natasha and Alanna are preparing something together.

Alanna did told me that she wasn't friend with her anymore but that she works in team with her.

And even if Daniel talks and works sometimes with Alanna it doesn't seem like they are hiding something from me.

Anyways shoving all these thoughts away, today,there is a special party at school for the last week until the holidays!!!

And i am so exited!!!

My love offered me a beautiful,long red dress.

He said that this colour looks beautiful on me

And he will be wearing a black suit.

At first I don't want it to go but Daniel insisted so I agreed

After all he did so much for me,I can't say no!

Everyone will be coming!!

Even my best friends!!

And we are even going to dance!!