Chapter 4~Unexpected Question

Aly POV.
I was in class still working on my project with him.I couldn't get that moment, when he catched me,out of my head.

And to be honest I've been thinking about this for a whole week.

We are starting to be really good friends now.

He always talk to me,he ask me questions and help for other homeworks.

Today his girlfriend was giving me death glares...what did I do now.But really...why?

I have no intention to steal his boyfriend.I don't care about him.Were just good friends...that's it!

But people are always thinking other things and I clearly see how they think that I'm trying to steal him from Natasha.

Jeez I'm just working with him on a freaking project and were just friends man why is it so hard for people to get that.

He's popular that's why!My inner voice said.

I was still focusing on my work when he asked a unexpected question

Him:"I have a question about your family since we are describing the families in Guatemala.Do you mind?"

Me:"No sure go ahead!"

Him:"How did your parents fell in love with each other?

Me:"Umm my dad fell in love with my mom when they were both in high school.My mom was a really shy girl just like me and my dad fell in love with her beauty and innocence.They really liked each other and i really miss him."

I said that trying not to cry.

Him:"Wow that's really cute and I kind of have the same story but a bit different...wait but who do you miss?"

He said that with a confused look.

I was locked up in my bad memories, I didn't hear a word around me and couldn't stop my tears anymore.

The bell rang I dropped one tear and left without saying a word.

Hey guysss sorry for the late update thanks for the patience!
I know this chapter is short but don't worry there's a lot more coming up soon so stay tunes!
I love y'all

Vote and Comment

Peace out ✌️