Chapter 22~Babe?

Aly's POV.

I'm getting ready for school.

I'm really not in the mood of going but I don't have a choice.I can't miss my classes of the morning.

I'm still feeling a little dizzy.

My head is burning hot.I think I'm a little sick but I'll be fine.

I ate my cereals and then grabbed my bag,hopping into my brother's car.

Once at school I got off the car saying my goodbyes to my big bro and then after taking a deep breath I went into the school.

You'll be fine,just don't think about him.My inner voice said.

If that was even possible.

I went straight to the reception to check out for my phone.

There was the same old lady who asked me if I needed anything.

Me:"uh yes do you have any founded phone with a pink case and when you open it there's a picture of me and a guy"

Yeah I had Daniel's and mine picture as a background but I guess I will have to change it.

Receptionist:"I'm sorry honey,I have nothing"

Me:"ok thanks anyways"

I lost it!Ughh!

How could I be so careless!?

I turned my back sadly only to be surprised by Justin.And I screamed cause he scared me.

Me:"What the hell Justin! You scared me!"

Him:"Sorry,I didn't mean it!What are you doing here?"

Me:"oh uh I lost my phone"

Him:"Oh...wait what??"he said with wide eyes.

Me:"I lost my phone at the party"

Him:"but I thought they gave it to you"

Me:"what are you talking about?"

Him:"I found your phone and I gave it to a guy and a girl who knows you"

What the hell!

Who are these people?

Me:"who cares!I don't care"I said not want it to do an investigation on my phone at this time.

Then it hit me!Why did he came to see me?We don't even know each other that much.

Me:"anyways why did you came to see me?"

Him:"why?you don't like me?"he said with a sad face.

Me:"no!you're a nice guy,it's just that we don't really know each other that much and all,so I was just wondering you know..."

Him:"yeah I get you!But honestly I came to see you cause I wanna get to know you more"he said with a smile.

Me:"me?"I said thinking of why the hell would he want to know me.I have nothing special at all.