Chapter 3

"Hajime-chan~ let's take some pictures!" Sanae said setting her phone to front camera. The newly wed couples are currently spending the fourth of their honeymoon in Kyoto. This would be the last day of their stay in the place. "Smile Hajime-chan~!" His wife said before taking a picture. "Why aren't you smiling? Let's take another one, be sure to smile this time." She said pouting as she took another photo. "Hmm, good." She grabbed Iwaizumi's hand and they both continued to climb the stairs.

Iwaizumi looked at his phone for the nth time and frowned. It's been a while since he last receive a message from Oikawa. He sent him a message but he's not receiving any replies from him. This is the first time that he's in a trip without Oikawa, he sighed. Stupid Shittykawa not replying to  my messages. He decided to call him but there's still no answer.

"Hajime-chan! Hurry up don't tell me you're already tired." Sanae teased. Iwaizumi shook his head and put his phone back to his pocket and followed his wife.

"Ahh, my feet hurts." Sanae said. They already went back to their hotel after spending their whole day in the shrine. "Hajime-chan let's go and take a bath." She said but when Iwaizumi ignored her she frowned.

"Hey!" she called and threw a pillow towards him when he still did not answered. "What's wrong with you?" Iwaizumi groaned and picked the pillow. "Well you're ignoring me. Why are you spacing out? You're also like that when we're still at Fushimi Inari-taisha. Actually you're been spacing out these past days." She pouted and got up walking to the bathroom. Iwaizumi sighed and followed her inside. "Hey, I'm sorry it's just Oikawa did not answer any of my calls and messages. I'm just worried about him." He said and also went in the shower. Sanae frowned Just as I thought, it's about his bestfriend again. "I'm sorry for ignoring you." He said, hugging her from the back and kissed her shoulder. She turned around and put her arms around his neck, she tiptoed and kissed him. Iwaizumi smiled and kissed her back.

After taking a bath, they transferred to the bed. Iwaizumi trailed a kiss down to Sanae's chest, he took one of her breast into his mouth and starts sucking her. He inserted a finger inside her to loosen her up. Sanae let out a soft moan, she moaned out his name, and suddenly Oikawa entered his mind. He gasped and closed his eyes and focused on Sanae. 

"Ahh~ oh my god Hajime-chan~!" she moaned out as Iwaizumi continue to prepare her. He looked at Sanae but all he saw is Oikawa, he groaned and buried his face on Sanae's neck as he entered her, she gasped and tightened her hold on Iwaizumi. They spend the last night of their honeymoon together.

What the hell's wrong with me?  Iwaizumi looked at his wife already sleeping peacefully beside him. Why did you suddenly entered my mind while I was spending my time with Sanae.  He was confused when he suddenly remembered Oikawa. It, it felt so real, as if you're the one I was holding instead of Sanae.He looked at the photo on his screen, it was a photo of Oikawa during the wedding night. Iwaizumi carefully got up so that he will not wake Sanae. He went to the kitchen, looking for something to eat when he saw a pack of milk bread, he took it and went to the living room. He took his phone and scrolled through his gallery, he slightly smiled when he saw the first photo of him and Sanae. 

"Iwaizumi-san, do you still remember me?" The girl asked, smiling. Iwaizumi blinked. "Oh you're the one that I met last week right? From the group date?" he said smiling. She nodded. "Kimura....Kimura Sanae right?" Iwaizumi said and chuckled. "Yup! I'm glad you still remembered my name." She said with a grin. Kimura Sanae also attend the same university with Iwaizumi and at the same time the captain of the women's volleyball club of their university. They started spending time with each other, practicing volleyball and later on ended up dating each other.

"I never thought that we would arrive to this moment." He said to himself.  As he scroll through his phone again he saw the  photo of him, Sanae and Oikawa. "Oh this was the time when I told him that I'm dating someone."

"Iwa-chan!! I missed you!I miss you so much!" Oikawa run and hugged Iwaizumi tightly. They are attending different Universities and because of that they only meet when they are not busy with their club activities. Iwaizumi chuckled and pat Oikawa. "Yeah yeah, me too. So what do you want to eat?" he asked. "Just milk bread." Iwaizumi nodded and bought two packs of Milk bread, they sat on the extra chairs and talked. 

After a few minutes, Iwaizumi decided to tell Oikawa. "I want to tell you something" they both said at the same time. Oikawa chuckled and let Iwaizumi talk first. "Uhm, actually I'm dating someone." He said. Oikawa looked at him, shocked, he almost dropped the glass of milkshake he's drinking when he heard what Iwaizumi said. "Oikawa." Iwaizumi said when Oikawa did not make any sound. "Huh, wow! Congrats Iwachan!" Oikawa said and gobbled up the remaining bread he's holding. He chocked and Iwaizumi immediately gave him something to drink. "Stupid be careful." he laughed. Oikawa nodded. "I'm sorry, it's just I'm so hungry." He smiled. Iwaizumi shook his head. "Right, what do you want to say?" he asked when he remembered that Oikawa also wanted to say something. "I want to say that I forgot that I need to go to my classmate's house today." Oikawa lied. He don't have the strength to say that he likes him right now. "Iwa-chan I nee----" he was cut off mid-sentence when Iwaizumi waved his hand. "She's here. Oikawa, meet Kimura Sanae my girlfriend, Sanae meet Oikawa, my bestfriend." Iwaizumi said with a smile. "Hi Oikawa-san." Sanae smiled. Oikawa looked like he was about to cry when he saw Iwaizumi holding Sanae's hand, but he tried his best to stop it. He took a deep breath. "Hi! I'm Oikawa, Iwaizumi's childhood friend, nice to meet you!" He said, with his usual cheerful voice.

Iwaizumi sighed and finished the bread he was eating. He laid down on the couch, facing the ceiling, thinking about the thing that happened earlier. He still can't forget the thought of him suddenly remembering Oikawa. He shook his head once again. Maybe I was just worried about him because he's not getting in touch with me. He thought, looking at his phone , sending Oikawa another message. "I'm going to talk to him once we arrive." Minutes later, he fell asleep.

--------

Oikawa: What the hell Author-san? 

Me: I'm sorry, please don't kill me. Blame my imagination.