Chapter 28

"You look happy, something good happened? " Takeru asked. 

"Shut up." Oikawa said glaring at his nephew.

"Oi,  you should thank me, you know, I was the reason why you two got back.  " Takeru crossed his arms.

Oikawa laughed.  "Okay, Thank you for helping us and here, a thank you gift for you go and buy something for your soon to be girlfriend. " Oikawa teased making Takeru blush. 

"Thank you. " Takeru said taking the money from Oikawa's hand. "Gotta go now sensei, afternoon class is about to start." he grinned as he walked away. 

After what happened yesterday Oikawa really felt like he was refreshed.  Everything felt so nice and his heart is not heavy anymore. Even his students noticed it and his faculty members noticed his good mood too.  They kept on asking him if something good happened recently and he would just give them a smile.  After his class he was about to go when his co faculty said that they're going to have a meeting. 

To : Ushiwaka 🐮 

Ushi-chan I'm going to be late. We're having an urgent meeting.  (。ŏ_ŏ)

From : Ushiwaka 🐮

It's okay, I'll wait here.  Let's have dinner together. 

To : Ushiwaka 🐮

Okay!  See you later 😀

From : Iwa-chan ✨

Hey,  are you out now?  Wanna go dinner together?

To : Iwa-chan ✨

I'm still in a meeting Iwa-chan, and I already made plans after this.Im going to meet a friend. Ooh,  if you want we can go together.  😀

From : Iwa-chan ✨ 

Huh,  are you sure it's okay to go together? It's your friend. 

To: Iwa-chan ✨ 

It's okay!  You know him.  Meet me at school?  Let's go together.  Meeting's about to start.

From: Iwa-chan ✨
Nah, it's okay, you go out with your friend.  Just message me once you got home .

To : Iwa-chan ✨

Oohh, okay then.  I'll just message you later!   😊

From : Iwa-chan ✨

Take care and have fun Oikawa ♡

"Oh my god he used a heart emoji, he's so cute. " Oikawa whispered to himself, as he tried to hide his smile and concentrate on the topic of their meeting. 

"You're girlfriend messaged you? " One of his co teacher whispered, nudging his arm.

"Huh?  No,  not my girlfriend. " Oikawa whispered back.

"Oohh?  But why are you smiling like that?" the other guy whispered.

"Why is it wrong to---" Oikawa stopped when he noticed the Vice Principal glared at their direction.  He awkwardly smiled and bowed while mouthing the words I'm sorry. The other teacher who teased him did the same. 

The meeting lasted for an hour and Oikawa groaned the moment they were dismissed.  He didn't ate anything the whole day and now he's getting dizzy because of hunger. 

I still need to find a ride since I didn't brought my car. 

He frowned.  Then his phone rang.