Chapter 38

Almost five hours on the road really tires Oikawa. He is not really used to driving in long distance but just thinking of finally seeing Iwaizumi again gives him energy. When he arrived at Iwaizumi's place he got so excited that the  moment he got out from the car he ran towards Iwaizumi's door and knocked on it. Iwaizumi barely just opened the door but it was bust open buy Oikawa and he was hugged tightly by him. 

"Oh my god I missed you so much Iwa-chan." Oikawa said kissed him. 

Iwaizumi laughed at how aggressive Oikawa, he pushed the door to close it and pinned Oikawa on the wall without breaking the kiss. The passionate kiss turned into a heated one, Iwaizumi slipped his tongue inside Oikawa's mouth, massaging their tongues together. Oikawa wrapped his arms on Iwaizumi's shoulder and his fingers are gripping on Iwaizumi's hair. Iwaizumi's hand slipped inside Oikawa's shirt feeling him. Oikawa slightly bit on Iwaizumi's lower lip earning a growl from Iwaizumi. He pulled their bodies closer and Oikawa can feel how hard Iwaizumi is and he can also feel that his lower body is straining from inside his pants. He moaned as Iwaizumi started rubbing their crotch together, the friction of their pants is making him more hard. 

Their lips parted, Iwaizumi rested his forehead on Oikawa's as both of them catch their breath. Iwaizumi chuckled. "Damn, I missed you so much." He said kissing Oikawa again.

"Hmm. Me too, as much as I want you to fuck me now, I still need to take a bath." He laughed. 

"Hmm, we can do it in the shower." Iwaizumi grinned and pulled Oikawa inside the bathroom. When they got inside they started kissing each other again , they only parted when they took of their clothes. When they're completely naked, Iwaizumi turned on the shower and both of them stood under the flowing water. Iwaizumi grabbed the soap and started soaping Oikawa's body, and also his own. Oikawa frowned and pulled Iwaizumi into another kiss, his hands went down and started rubbing Iwaizumi's cock, the soap that they put earlier made their bodies slippier. Iwaizumi turned Oikawa around and turned the shower on again to wash off the soap. He was about to prepare him when Oikawa stopped him. 

"It's okay....I already prepared myself before coming here." 

Iwaizumi smirked. "That's good to hear baby." he said slightly slapping Oikawa's ass before spreading it and rubbing the tip of his cock on his hole. He slowly inserted his cock  until everything of him was inside Oikawa. He let Oikawa adjust from him first and when Oikawa said that it's okay to move he started moving in a slow pace . He leaned closer to kiss Oikawa's sback this move made him go deeper and earning a gasp from Oikawa. He continued to move slower but he got impatient from moving in a slow pace so he started to move in a hard and fast pace.  His grip on Oikawa's waist also tightened and he's sure that it will leave a mark later.  Oikawa supported his body on the wall but he can feel his legs loose it's strength as Iwaizumi continued to pound him hard.  His voice also echoed inside the bathroom. 

Iwaizumi pulled out and instructed Oikawa to walk towards the counter, he let Oikawa lift his left leg and rest it on top of the counter.

"Better. " Iwaizumi grinned and inserted his cock again inside Oikawa, he shivered when ge felt the cold concrete on his bare skin.  He gasped when Iwaizumi gave him a smack and then he pulled out and suddenly thrusted in, deep. 

"Fuck." He screamed and looked at Iwaizumi through the mirror.  Iwaizumi's already looking at him.  They never broke their eye contact as Iwaizumi rammed his cock inside Oikawa's ass,hitting his sensitive spot making him loose his mind from too much pleasure that he's feeling.

"I'm close~" Oikawa moaned.

Iwaizumi groaned when he felt Oikawa tightened around him.  He continued to thrust harder until Oikawa came, moaning his name.  Then after a few more thrusts he also came inside Oikawa.