Chapter 4

The next day Iwaizumi woke up at Sanae's call. "Hey, Hajime-chan why are you sleeping here?" she asked pouting. "Hmm, I'm sorry I got hungry and eat some bread, I didn't noticed that I fell asleep."He said getting up. "Good morning." Sanae smiled, leaning forward and kissed him. "Hm, yeah, good morning." He greeted back. "We need to prepare now, or else our ride will leave us." She said, poking him before going to the table. Iwaizumi nodded. Today is the last day of their one month honeymoon in Kyoto. After packing their luggage and checking out from the hotel they stayed in they immediately proceed to the airport.

"This one month was totally awesome Hajime-chan." Sanae said, clinging onto him. They were already seated and just waiting for the plane to take off. Iwaizumi gave her a smile and a pat on her head. "I'm glad you liked it." He said, closing his eyes. Before they got inside the plane he sent Oikawa a message, saying that they are coming home today and that he will also be dropping by at his house, he was about to turn off his mobile phone when it vibrated. He smiled, after  one month without receiving any replies from Oikawa he finally received one. 

From: Shittykawa

Ok Iwa-chan have a safe flight ;) . 

To: Shittykawa

Finally you sent me a reply.

"So they're coming home today." Oikawa said talking to himself in the mirror. "You already moved on right? You promised them that you will not start crying and that you will act that everything is back to normal." He said, pointing at his own reflection in the mirror. "Be strong. Crying doesn't suit you dumbass. It will just make you ugly." He forced a smile while winking at his own reflection before going out from the bathroom. He took his jacket and car keys and drove to the airport.

Honestly it still hurts him to see Iwaizumi together with his wife. It does really, really hurts, but Oikawa knew that he can't do something now. Of course he doesn't want to be the bad guy in Iwaizumi's life, right? So he tried, he tried his best to put all of his feelings for Iwaizumi inside a box and locked it away, hoping that he can move on from him.

"Hey." Oikawa simply said while waving his hand when he saw Iwaizumi and Sanae. He helped them put their luggage inside the car trunk before getting inside. Oikawa let Iwaizumi drove the car, he was seated at the backseat while Iwaizumi and his wife is seated in the front. He asked some questions about their honeymoon in Kyoto and Sanae happily told him the story on what they did in their one month honeymoon. Iwaizumi would took a glance at Oikawa through the rear mirror, it confuses him because usually Oikawa would jump him and hug him tightly every time they got separated but now, he didn't even receive any simple hug coming from him. He looked once again at the mirror and this time their eyes met but only for a three seconds because Oikawa immediately looked away. Iwaizumi frowned. Something's wrong with him.

"And then Hajime-chan carried me on his back because my feet really hurts." She said and sighed. "Well I enjoyed being carried though, because I can feel Hajime-chan's biceps." She chuckled. Oikawa also let out a slight laugh. "What are you saying Sanae." Iwaizumi said with a grin. "Well, he's an athlete so it's obvious that Iwa-chan will have a body like that." Oikawa said and looked at Iwaizumi through the mirror. "Same to you Shittykawa." Iwaizumi said. I missed that...I really missed that call.  Oikawa thought and smiled to himself. Sanae leaned her head to Iwaizumi's  shoulder and their ride became silent. 

Oikawa felt a little bit left out when Sanae and Iwaizumi start talking to each other. He noticed that Sanae would look at him through the mirror before she will gave her husband a kiss on the cheek, or on his lips. Oikawa frowned. He felt that their ride going to Iwaizumi's house is longer than he expected. It's like he's inside a torture room. He decided to transfer his attention to his phone. A few minutes later they arrived at Iwaizumi's  place.  He helped them unload all the luggage and put it inside their house. After putting all the stuffs inside Oikawa immediately went outside.