Chapter 22

"Good morning dad." Iwaizumi greeted but he only received a nod. 

"Dad, let me help." He offered when he saw his dad fixing his car. He did not receive any response. 

"Dad, mom said lunch is ready let's eat." He smiled but he was ignored. 

One  week already passed after their argument and Iwaizumi is still trying to get his father's attention but everyday he just receive nods, sometimes  his dad won't even talk to him and every time he gets ignored a thorn is being pierced on his heart. Every day feels so heavy to him,  knowing that his father is  mad at him.

Maybe this is my karma. 

He thought as he stared at the ceiling of his room. The silence is making him think about the decisions that he made. His thoughts are interrupted when he heard a knock on his door. It was his mom. 

"Son, sorry for troubling you but can you buy something for me?" His mother asked. 

"Sure mom, what do I need to buy?" He asked getting up. 

"You know, your father likes sweets right? I heard there's this famous cake shop in town, try buying him one maybe it will help." His mom smiled. 

Iwaizumi nodded , he gave his , mother a hug before going out. Instead of using his car he decided to use his bike. 

-------------------------------------------

"Hey , I really want to ask you something." Oikawa said. 

Oikawa and Ushijima are currently at their usual hang out place. The famous cake shop that Ushijima choose. They immediately became a regular there because of Ushijima. 

"Shoot."

"Do you have a work?" 

Ushijima looked at him. "Wait I haven't told you yet?" he asked.

Oikawa took a piece of his cake and ate it. "Hmm...nope."

"I own this shop." Ushijima said.

"What?!" Oikawa was shocked and accidentally raised his voice, people from other table looked at their direction and he ended up bowing as an apology. Ushijima laughed at him. "Stop laughing." he sat properly. "You're not kidding right?"

"No, I'm telling you the truth. When my dad came home from abroad he suddenly decided to make a cake shop, and asked me to manage it. Well, I said yes ,since I kinda enjoy cakes."  Ushijima explained. 

Oikawa stared at him for a second before laughing. 

"What?" 

"Nothing, you know, its just cute , to think that someone like you would manage a cake shop. The most famous cake shop in town."  he said between his laughs. 

"That's mean." 

Oikawa stopped laughing. "Oh sorry, I'm just shocked. It's cute."

"You think I'm cute?" Ushijima asked. 

"Huh? no. when did I ever say that." Oikawa finished the remaining cake on his plate. 

"Let's go?" Ushijima asked after they both finished their orders. 

"Wait , I'll go to the comfort room for a moment." Oikawa said standing up. 

Ushijima stayed on his seat as he wait for Oikawa when the bell rang and a familiar person came in. 

"Good afternoon sir, what's your order?" The lady asked with a smile. 

Iwaizumi smiled at the lady before checking out the different flavored cakes , all of them looks delicious but his dad loves chocolate more.