Chapter 33

Weekend came, Oikawa and Iwaizumi finally saw each other again. The last time they saw each other was 2 days ago during their family dinner. He got so busy with his work that he didn't have the time to meet with Iwaizumi. But now, it's finally weekend and he already finished his paper works so he's free, plus Iwaizumi's parents went to a trip so they got more alone time together. 

They're currently in the living room watching a movie. Iwaizumi is laying down on the couch while Oikawa's laying on top of him. Oikawa's head is rested on Iwaizumi's chest and he can clearly hear his heartbeat and his breathing and it calms him down. They're quite, just enjoying each other's company while watching Howl's Moving Castle.  Iwaizumi was so focused on the movie, Oikawa is watching it but his mind is on another thing.  He's thinking about his conversation with Tendou 2 days ago . 

After that talk with Tendou he never replied or initiated a conversation with Ushijima through messages. Every time Ushijima calls he would wait for the call to stop or sometimes he would answer him saying that he was busy that's why they can't meet.  Even though it's real that he was busy at that time, he still used his busy schedule as an excuse to avoid him and it's making him guilty.

"Baby."

Oikawa blinked and looked at Iwaizumi.

"You're spacing out."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"The movie just ended."

Oikawa nodded and looked at the screen, it's already showing the credits. 

I was really spacing out. I didn't even noticed the movie just finished.

"Wait, what did you called me earlier Iwa-chan?"

Iwaizumi looked at him. "Baby." he smiled.

"That's sounds so cute." He chuckled.

Oikawa slightly moved so that he will level with Iwaizumi, he smiled and started kissing him .

"Hmm" Iwaizumi rested his hands on Oikawa's ass as he returned the kiss. As they kissed Iwaizumi squeezed Oikawa's ass.  He also pressed their hips together and it made Oikawa blush when he felt Iwaizumi getting hard.

The kiss continued and Oikawa also started moving his own hips,following Iwaizumi's rhythm.  They're still wearing their own clothes and it's making him more turned on because of the friction it's making.  Oikawa broke the kiss to catch his breath, he then started kissing Iwaizumi's neck, nibbling on his skin leaving a mark. He moved down again, pulling Iwaizumi's pants down revealing his hard c.ck, he positioned himself and kissed the tip of his erection before licking the shaft down to the base. He looked up at Iwaizumi finding out that Iwaizumi's already looking at him, without breaking their eye contact he put Iwaizumi's c.ck inside his mouth and started sucking him, moving his head up and down, flicking his tongue around Iwaizumi's c.ck. 

"Fuck." Iwaizumi growled. He propped his upper body up with his elbow to get a better view at how sexy Oikawa looked while sucking his c.ck. He run his fingers through Oikawa's hair and gently pulling on it. Oikawa smirked at the reaction he got. He gently scraped his teeth before he started deep throating Iwaizumi earning another moan from him. 

"Ahh shit Oikawa." Iwaizumi moaned. He never knew that Oikawa would be this skillful in giving a fellatio.  

Oikawa continued deep throating Iwaizumi, enjoying the reactions that he's getting from him. 

"Mmm!" Oikawa's face flushed when Iwaizumi started thrusting his hips, as if he's fucking Oikawa's mouth. Oh my god, this is so hot.  

After a few thrusts Iwaizumi came, arching his hips making his c.ck go deeper inside Oikawa's mouth. He slump back on the couch after he came. On the other hand Oikawa sat up properly and licked his lips. He smirked.