Chapter 5

Laughter filled the room while the four continued to drink. Matsukawa and Iwaizumi brought additional can of beers since they all agreed to have another round. Oikawa looked at the can of beers that are on the table, he lost count on how many cans they already drink. He took another one and opened it.

"Matsukawa~~" Hanamaki purred and wrapped his arms around Matsukawa and pushed him down. He attempted to kiss Matsukawa but he was stopped by the other man.

"Hey hey , stop flirting in front of us." Iwaizumi laughed and threw a pillow on them.

They already knew that the two are dating, at first they were shocked but then weeks later they already accepted them. It was during their reunion with the Aoba Johsai VB team . Iwaizumi accidentally saw them making out in a vacant room. He told Oikawa and both of them decided to ask Hanamaki and Matsukawa and they honestly answered them that they're dating.

"Guuuyyyss get a room!" Iwaizumi said again when Hanamaki started kissing Matsukawa's neck. Matsukawa gently pushed Hanamaki up.

"I think we need to go home now, its already late and----"

Oikawa cut him off. "What no. You can't drive when you're drunk. You can use the guest room. I have vacant room upstairs and I will sleep there."

"Are you sure?" Matsukawa asked and when Oikawa gave him a nod he stood up and carried Hanamaki.

"Just be sure to not make too much noise." He laughed and winked.

When they're already alone in the living room, Oikawa just silently finished the can that he opened.

Iwaizumi took another can and finished it quickly before talking.

"Hey." He said and hiccuped.

"Hey." Oikawa looked at him, he licked his lower lip before nibbling on it, his body is feeling hot because of all the beer that he drink.

Suddenly all he can remember is that Iwaizumi's lips are already on his and they're already laying on the floor. Oikawa wrapped his arms on Iwaizumi's neck and pulled him closer as they deepen the kiss. Iwaizumi sucked on Oikawa's lower lip before slipping hos tongue inside, rubbing it together with Oikawa's. His hand is already inside Oikawa's shirt, and he started caressing his chest. Something inside Oikawa is saying that he should stop this. His mind is screaming 'No' but with being intoxicated by alcohol he just shoved his thoughts in the corner of his mind and continued on what he's doing and it is kissing Iwaizumi. He let out a soft moan when Iwaizumi started kissing his neck and at the same ti,e rubbing his nipple, he arched his back when Iwaizumi pinched him. Iwaizumi lifted Oikawa's shirt and he help him undress, seconds later Oikawa is already naked while all left on Iwaizumi' was his boxers. Iwaizumi kissed his way down to Oikawa's chest and licked the tip of his nipple while he played with the other one. Oikawa bit his lips to conceal his moans, but when Iwaizumi started sucking his erection he moaned loudly, he hold onto Iwaizumi's head and slightly pulled on his hair. Iwaizumi continued to suck him, he then stopped and wet his fingers and slowly inserted it inside Oikawa, stretching him. Oikawa gasped and covered his mouth as Iwaizumi inserted another finger and continued to prepare him. Stretching his insides with Iwaizumi's fingers inside him, he looked at Iwaizumi.

"Iwachan, I want you inside me." He said and pulled Iwaizumi to a kiss.

Iwaizumi slightly spread Oikawa's legs, he positioned himself, rubbing the tip of his erection on Oikawa's entrance and when Oikawa moved his hips he smirked. Iwaizumi slowly inserted his erection, stretching Oikawa's tight hole. Oikawa dig his nails on Iwaizumi's shoulders when he entered him. When Iwaizumi's completely buried inside him, he started thrusting slowly.

"You're so tight." He growled and kissed Oikawa's neck, sucking on it and making another bite mark. He continued to thrust inside Oikawa, and when Oikawa gasped he knew that he hit his sweet spot. He continued to hit the same spot and his pace started to get faster.

Oikawa moaned out, his fingers intertwined with Iwaizumi's , he wrapped his legs around Iwaizumi's waist and moved his hips together. Both of them sharing the same rhythm.

"I love you" Iwaizumi said.

"I love you." Oikawa replied and tears started to flow down his cheeks. "I'm sorry." he knew that what they're doing is wrong but he still continued, knowing that he will regret this decision. Iwaizumi smiled at him and kissed him. He continued to move, thrusting deeper, hitting Oikawa's sweet spot and minutes later both of them released their load, moaning their names. When both of them already calmed down. Oikawa kissed Iwaizumi, knowing that this will be the last kiss they will share.

They laid there for half an hour, Iwaizumi is already sleeping. Oikawa wiped the tears on his face before standing up and wearing his boxers. He woke Iwaizumi up and helped him to his room, he laid Iwaizumi down and took a clean cloth and wiped him, also he put clean clothes on him. He smiled and kissed him for the last time. "I will forever love you." he said and took a deep breath before closing the door. He went to the bathroom and locked the door as he cried silently inside, hugging himself.

The next day, Iwaizumi woke up with a headache, as if his head is going to break in two. He groaned, holding his head as he got up, he looked around.

"Where am I?" He looked again and the door suddenly opened and Oikawa entered, bringing a glass of water and a medicine.

"Good morning Iwachan, I know you're having a hangover right now, so take this. You're in my room dumbass." Oikawa smiled and handed Iwaizumi the medicine and glass of water.

"Thanks." Iwaizumi said and he gave the glass back to Oikawa after drinking it. "Where's the other two?"

"Oh they already went home."

Iwaizumi nodded. Did he not remember anything from last night? Oikawa thought .

"Ugh my head hurts, when did I get here. All I remember is that we're drinking and the two lovers went to your room and that's all." Iwaizumi groaned and massaged his head.

He didn't remember a thing, he didn't remember the things he said last night. Oikawa's chest hurts when he heard what Iwaizumi said. But he already knew it, he knew that Iwaizumi will not remember that they became one last night but it still hurts.

Oikawa faked a laugh. "That's what you get when you drink too much...I'm happy you did not remember it all." He whispered the last sentence.

"What?"

"I said you need to go home now , I bet your pretty wife is worried." He smiled.

Iwaizumi blinked and quickly opened his phone, and saw 20 missed calls. "Fuck, I need to go home now." He got up and almost fell but Oikawa steadied him.

"Are you sure you can drive?" He asked/

"Yes, its ok . I can drive. Thank you for last night I really enjoyed it. I miss drinking with you and the lovers." He grinned.

Oikawa chuckled, "Same Iwachan."

When Iwaizumi already went home Oikawa sat on the couch and took a deep breath. "I'm kinda glad that you did not remember it Iwachan. But I still hope you will remember it soon."

------------------------

A/N

I'm sorry for the slow update. I'm really glad you guys like it. I'm trying my best hehehe.

I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU FOR READING.

Don't forget to vote and comment. <3 <3 <3