Chapter 8

"Sho abowt what tsu shaid." 

Oikawa laughed. "Hey hey, stop talking and swallow your food first. Students are looking at you."

Kogane quickly swallowed his food and drank his juice. "That was embarrassing. I'm sorry for my behavior." 

"Nah it's ok."

"So uhm, you said earlier that you have something you want to say to me." Kogane said.

Oikawa drank his juice and took a deep breath. "Yes, but, it's kinda personal, and, uuhh there are lots of people here." He said. "I-I'll just tell you in private." he smiled. 

Kogane stared at him. " Ooooh I'm getting curious." He grinned.

After eating their lunch, Kogane accompanied Oikawa toward his room. "See you later Shion-kun." Oikawa said, smiling at the other male before entering his  class. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh hey welcome back Iwaizumi!" Matsukawa said. He is also a police officer and works in the forensic department. 

"Hey Matsukawa  what are you doing here?" He asked. Matsukawa rarely comes to their department even though they're  in the same building.

"Nothing, I just heard that you already came back so I went here to greet you." He said .

"Oh really? " Iwaizumi laughed. "Let me guess ,you haven't eaten your lunch right?" He asked and when Matsukawa didn't answer he laughed again and wrapped his arm around Matsukawa's shoulder. "I knew it. Let's go I'll treat you."  

When they already got a seat Iwaizumi started talking breaking the silence between them. "How are you and Hanamaki?" he asked as he chewed his food. 

Matsukawa smiled. "Just the same, having an argument and then getting ok again, just what lover's usually experience in their daily life." he chuckled. 

Iwaizumi nodded and they both fell in silence again as they eat their food. 

"Issei, did Oikawa said something to you?" He suddenly asked. 

Matsukawa looked at him. "About what?"

"I don't know.About things. It's just, it feels like he's hiding something to me?"

"Hiding something?"

"Yes. I really think there's something wrong. It looks like he's ignoring me?"

Is he starting to realize things?  Issei  thought as he finish his food. He wanted to say something but he promised to Oikawa that he will hide it. I'm sorry Iwaizumi you need to figure this out on your own.  

Matsukawa shrugged. "I don't know, why don't you ask him?"

"That's what I want to do but he's ignoring my messages." Iwaizumi said with a sigh. 

"Maybe he's just busy that's why. You know he's a teacher, teachers have a very busy schedule."Matsukawa said with a smile. 

"You're right maybe I'll talk to him next saturday." Iwaizumi slightly smiled and minutes later when they finished talking about work related stuffs they both stood up and went to their departments. 

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Don't forget your assignments and projects for tomorrow." Oikawa reminded his students before dismissing them. He stayed inside the classroom, checking the papers when he heard a knock on his door. He looked at the direction and saw Kogane. He smiled.