Chapter 35

It's already dark when Oikawa woke up, he slowly sat up and gently massaged his lower back when he felt pain. Oh god, my back hurts , iwa-chan really did me hard.  He grabbed his boxers and shirt and wore them before going to the living room where he found Iwaizumi just finished setting the table.  He smiled and gave him a back hug. Iwaizumi also smiled and turned around so that they will face each other.

"It's already 9 evening ,but I prepared something in case you got hungry." He said as he gave Oikawa a small kiss.

"Thank you Iwa-chan." Oikawa sat on his chair,slowly. 

Iwaizumi noticed how careful Oikawa's movements and he can't help himself to chuckle. "I'm sorry, I guess we overdid it earlier. I can't control myself since I've been wanting to do that with you.....without being intoxicated by alcohol."

Oikawa blushed. 

"Let's eat?" 

Oikawa nodded. 

After they finished eating and washing the dishes they went back inside their room. Laying on the bed, with Oikawa's head rested on Iwaizumi's chest. They talked about random things that from their childhood memories to volleyball to their different volleyball matches from different schools during their middle school and high school. Their talk ended up with only volleyball as their topic but the mood suddenly changed when Oikawa mentioned Ushijima.

"Never knew you and Ushijima will become close friends." Iwaizumi said. 

Oikawa looked at him. 

"Oikawa, tell me, what's your relationship with Ushijima?Did you perhaps had a relationship with him during those 6 months ?" The atmosphere suddenly became serious. Oikawa sat up, facing Iwaizumi. I think I should tell him about Ushijima. He closed his eyes,took a deep breath before he started talking. 

" We got close with each other because he was the one who comforted me, he was there to make me forget about the pain you caused.." he  started rubbing his fingers. "Let's just say he was my savior, literally speaking, because I almost got hit by a car but he pulled me. Then we started talking and hanging out at his cafe until we became so close..." He looked at Iwaizumi. "But! we did not have any relationship...." he paused.I didn't expect that he would confessed to me."

Oikawa took Iwaizumi's hands and held it with his. "Iwa-chan, don't worry , we don't have any relationship other than being close friends. But when he confessed to me, I didn't gave him any answer...until now that we're already dating ." 

"What?"

"I know, I know I should have rejected him but I don't want to ruin our friendship." He sighed. "I know I am selfish, that's why I will talk to him tomorrow and give him my answer."

"You should. I mean, we're already dating." Iwaizumi sighed. 

"Yes, I'm really sorry, but rest assured that we're just friends and that you're the only person that I loved."

Iwaizumi smiled. "I know." he said and pulled him down , wrapping his arms around Oikawa's waist and pulled him to let him lay on top. "I know."

Oikawa moved and kissed Iwaizumi. Well, they ended up doing it again, the whole night that the next morning Oikawa woke up late and ended up going to the school late. 

-----------

Ushijma is sitting on his chair, reading some papers when his phone rang. It is Oikawa.

"Hello? Oikawa you called."

"Yeah, Hi Ushiwaka-chan. How are you?"

"I'm fine, how bout you?"