Chapter 39 (Last Chapter)

3 months later

"Are you really going to leave us sensei?" Oikawa's students whined.

3 months finally passed, 3 months of agony , 3 months of only seeing each other during day offs finally ended and he can finally live with Iwaizumi and see him everyday again. But even though he's so excited for this day he will definitely miss his students and his job as a teacher in Aoba johsai. 

"Come on guys, don't be sad." He said with a smile. "You made my one year here fun. I hope that all my lessons will not be forgotten." He chuckled.

"We will miss you so much!" One female said.

"Just say that you like sensei." the other male student teased and everyone cheered making Oikawa laugh. 

Then suddenly everyone stood up around him, handling him small boxes of gifts, others are giving him letters and flowers. Others even brought him milk bread and suddenly one student, the classroom president walked closer in the middle holding a box of cake. 

"Thank you for being with us sensei even though its only one year. We're sorry if we are hard headed sometimes but we are really thankful that you became our adviser."

"Thank you for teaching us volleyball and for sharing your knowledge to us."

"We hope that in your next job and in your life you will find happiness."

The class president and vice president said and then all of his students said 'Thank you' in unison. 

Oikawa stood there in awe at what his students said and tears started to flow down his cheeks. 

"Oh my god guys." He sobbed,wiping his tears. "Come here y'all." He smiled and hugged them. 

His faculty also held a small parting party that ended up late. When he came home and when his mother saw him bringing many gifts she chuckled. 

"Are those from your students?"

"Yeah, they were really sad when I told them I'm retiring." He said putting the gifts on the top of his bed.

Her mom looked at him. "When are you going to Tokyo?" 

"Maybe tomorrow or the next day mom." Oikawa said with a smile. 

"I'll miss you son."

"Aww mom, don't be like that, I will still visit here you know." He said hugging her. 

"Just make sure to visit me okay?"

"Of course mom, I will."

"Okay, good. Start packing up your things so that you can go tomorrow. I know you're dying to see your boyfriend." She chuckled.

"That's a good idea because I am really dying to see him."

Their 3 months  long distance relationship was not easy especially when they fight. Fighting through the phone will never be good, there was that one time when Oikawa misunderstood something because when he visited without a notice he saw Iwaizumi with someone,and Oikawa started accusing him of cheating because during those time he was too busy to call or reply with Oikawa's messages. They almost broke up but when he explained everything to Oikawa their relationship went back to normal. After that fight they never really had any big fights.

Iwaizumi made sure to finish his job early so that he can go home and prepare the house because finally Oikawa is coming and 3 months without being with him is over. When he got home he immediately changed his clothes and started cleaning the house, he also did the laundry and brought some groceries. He made sure that everything is perfect so that there will be no problem once Oikawa will arrive tomorrow.