Chapter 31

Tendou sat on the park's bench staring at the people passing him.

"Why did I even got so mad at him? " he asked him self as he mentaly slapped his face.  "he didn't even ask me to leave the house, he just asked me if I already found a room. " He groaned.  "Stupid Tendou why are you so irritated. And now I think I pissed him off because of that Insta post.  Should I just delete it? But the way I took the picture was so cute and it already had lots of likes. " he sighed.  Oh right , I almost kissed him again earlier. I'm so glad I didn't do it.

His face blushed as he remember their first kiss.

It was during the first Shiratorizawa Volleyball club reunion, the team decided to have an overnight at a resort.  It was all fun and games and all of them got wasted,  it was Tendou's first time seeing Ushijima got drunk.  They didn't knew how they managed to convince Ushijima to drink at that time. It's already 2 am when they decided to go back to their rooms, Tendou, Ushijima and Shirabu are sharing rooms.  The moment they got inside Shirabu threw himself on his bed and immediately fell asleep while Tendou was having a hard time putting Ushijima on his bed since he's so heavy . Wheb he finally tucked Ushijima to bed he let out a sigh of relief.  He sat beside Ushijima and stared at him. 

"You look so handsome even when you sleep Wakatoshi-kun. " he whispered and leaned down until his lips touched Ushijima's.  He closed his eyes and stayed like that for another few seconds.

Shirabu suddenly talked and Tendou immediately got up, his whole body tensed but when he looked at Shirabu he was just sleep talking and he let out a sigh of relief.  He looked down again at Ushijima and gave him another kiss but this time on his forehead.  "I'm sorry for stealing your first kiss Wakatoshi-kun I can't help it. " he whispered before going to his own bed. 

"I was so nervous because I thought Shirabu was awake." Tendou said to himself. "I wonder if Ushijima knew about it.. But I doubt he was drunk that time."

Tendou stayed at the park for another hour ,when he got so bored and decided to take a walk around.  Honestly he's tired and he wants to lay on the bed but he's too stubborn to go back to Ushijima's home because he's 'mad' at him for no reason and worst is he forgot his wallet and the only money left inside his pocket was enough to buy the chocolate cake he ate earlier.  I left the key that Wakatoshi gave me I also left my wallet.  I'm hungry.  He groaned. 

He looked at his watch it's alrady passed 12 noon and he still haven't eaten anything since he ate the chocolate cake. 

I'm hungry. I hate this so much.  He frowned, even though he's against it he still went to Ushijima's cake cafe.
This is so embarrassing. He said as he pushed the door and walk inside the cafe. 

"Sir Tendou! Good afternoon---" Merry was immediately hushed by Tendou. 

"Good afternoon. "

Merry nodded.  "Are you going to order something sir? "

Tendou looked at the cakes, but he is really craving for some rice so he shook his head.  He sighed.  "Where's Wakatoshi-kun? "

"He went out. " She said and smiled. 

"Ohh, when will he come back? "

"He will back within 15 minutes sir"

"Ahh, okay I will just wait here then."

"You can wait at his office sir."

"Nah, I'll just wait here for him."

Merry nodded and then suddenly asked Tendou. "Are you perhaps still mad at sir Ushijima?"