Ch 24*

*Sexual Content*

It's been a week since last went to school, too scared to return to the people that had been bullying me. James spoke to the principal and the work had been emailed to me by my teachers.

During this week of being at home I had received red roses. For the first day it had only been a single rose, the send day two roses and so on. Each day, one rose was added.

As I wake up and crawl out of bed, I stumble downstairs ready to collect my seven expected roses. However, I'm surprised when I don't spot the bunch. There was just an envelope with 'from Harry' scribbled on the front. I pick it up, heading back inside, sitting in the couch and sit down. Pulling the piece of note paper out I read over the message.

I guess you really don't feel the same as you once did and I can't blame anyone else, only myself. I really do miss you and you know I won't stop until I have you back in my life, until I can see you each day, until I can hold you every morning, until u can finally say that you are mine and no one else's. I still love you more and more as each day passes. I'm sorry baby. I love you. xxx

Teats start building in my eyes as I read the letter. My eyes continue to skim over the scribbled words multiple times. It wasn't that I didn't feel the same as Harry because I do, it has taken everything in me to not rush back to him. I can't just forgive him so easy, it just proved the point that I can't live without him and then he wins. He needs to know that I am an independent person that doesn't have to rely on some guy.

When Harry came back to London he came over to my place but I hid away from him in my room. James answered and covered for me by telling him that I had a rough day and wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

Is it bad that I want to just crawl back to his arms, making him wrap them around me and hold me forever? Each day I have been speaking to Niall, though. He has been acting like my therapist. He is the only person that I have told everything to, including my true feelings for Harry. I still haven't admitted to him that I love Harry though because I'm just too scared. If Harry were to find out that I feel the same way he would be able to win me over right away and I can't have that.

I place the note on the counter before I fix myself a bowl of cereal with strawberries and bananas. I move to the sofa to enjoy my breakfast. Once I was finished I just relax as I watch the telly until a knock on the door interrupted me. Groaning, I get up from the sofa and walk out to see boxes of roses placed on the front porch. Gawking at the boxes I find one single rose with a note tied to it.

Each of these roses represents how many times I think of you baby xx

I smile as I look back over the roses. I look away from the flowers when someone clears their throat near me. He hands me a bag, my brows knitting together. I had a look inside and saw the dress that I wore to the gala benefit. I look back at Harry confused by the gift. "It was bought for you, and you only only." he pulls out a little box from the bag that was hidden by the fabric. I start to feel a little frightened by the purpose of the box. "I know that no matter how many gifts I give you it will never change the fact that I fucker up, and I acknowledge that. He says and I quirk the side of my mouth.

"You know it was super hard to hide all the flowers from mum. Even when she did find them I had no idea what to tell her." I say through a small chuckle, a few tears falling from my eyes. No one had ever been so caring, sweet or romantic for me before like this idiot in front of me. Harry chuckles a little, handing over the small box in his hand. I open it and see a necklace, a small golden heart engraves with our initials, H.S N.C. Smiling, I look back up at Harry and wrap my arms tightly around him. I couldn't resist him any longer, it sacked not being around him.