Thank You Note...

What a journey it has been for this book. When I first started I barely updated, prematurely having the expectation that it would not succeed this much. Just following the slow growth of my other books, oh how was I wrong. It was the first, and my only book to have comments, each saying that they love the book, or they want me to update. In the short span of about a year, to a year and a half 2.39k+ reads which is spectacular.

Writing started as a fun hobby, soon to become one of my favorite things. When I was like grade 5 I wrote a short story and was told that it was good, the teaser reading it to a dog. (Title; A Bloody Mess Plot; a guy comes home, sees a blood trail along his floor. Follows the trial which leads to the basement where he found his dog chewing a bone.) it has flaws but I was told it was a good start for writing. Another confidence boost was when I wrote another short story two years back in 11th grade and my dad told me it was really good and I would be a good writer. I mean, it boosted my self esteem greatly!!

Hopefully, I will continue to grow and my writing can improve. God knows it won't get worse haha at least now I have the understanding of the importance of character profiles and a plot.