Ch 26

After we finished out dinner, Harry took me home so I could quickly get some clothes. I was going to stay with Harry because of my mother's attitude. He parks the car and I get out, running upstairs to get my things. I grab my bag, packing away my clothes, makeup, phone charger and other small things that I may need before rushing back down the stairs.

I spot James, a frown setting as he sees me. “Where are you off to?”

“I'm staying at Harry's. This is for you.” I tell him, giving him my gift that I bought for him. He smiles, pulling me in for a hug.

“Thank you,” he says as he pecks the top of my head. I then hand him another small, white box with a red ribbon tied around it.

“This is for mum.” I tell him, eyes fixated on the carpeted floor. James send me and understanding look.

I bid my goodbyes before u make my way outside. I place my things in the back seat e getting into the front with Harry. Harry then drives us back to his place.  When we get there I tell Harry that I am going to take my things up to the spare room.

“No, baby,” he says, tugging me toward him. “Come stay in my room.” he suggests and I nod. He walks up with me, helping me with my things. We finally get to his room, placing my things on the ground.

Harry falls onto his bed with a grunt. I excuse myself, needing to use the bathroom. As I do my business I see that 'Aunt Flow' made a visit. I groan, remembering I only pack one tampon in my toiletry bag.

***

Sorry my chapters are fucked up. I'll try to fix then.