Chapter 17

{COLBY}

~2 months later after they return from Japan~

"Good morning guys!" I whispered enthusiastically into the the camera. "The reason I'm whispering is because Y/N is still asleep." I pointed the camera towards sleepy Y/N.

"We have this massive prank war between our roommates, so I decided to prank my lovely girlfriend Y/N. This prank-" I started but was cut off by her startle.

I walked out of the room, trying to avoid waking her up. "Anyway!" I said moving down the stairs. "This prank is called 'Kidnapped and murdered prank on my girlfriend!" I exclaimed loud enough for the camera to pick it up.

"This prank would hopefully make her realise how much she loves me and scare the shit out of her." I said and let out a nervous chuckle. "Love you baby!" I said before turning off the camera.

☆7 hours later, 17:00☆

"Corey here will be helping me with the prank. Y/N is just upstairs getting ready, cause we'll be leaving soon then it'll be time for the prank. Can't wait." I said to the camera.

"I'm feeling extremely nervous." Corey said and a nervous smile creeped on his lips. "Just stick to the plan." I reassured him. Y/N came down and I had secret cameras where ever we went.

We got in the car and I started up the car engine. Soon we were off. The prank was beginning. Hopefully this works. And everything goes to plan.

Y/N was busy humming to the song that was playing on the radio when suddenly the car stopped, going as plan.

"Damn. You wait here I'll go check what's up." I said and got out of the car. I opened the boot and went to the front of the car, opening that as well.
"Is everything alright, Colbs?" Y/N asked concerned.

"Could you come and help me for a sec?" I asked and Y/N nodded, getting out of the passengers seat. She came to look at what wrong was when I saw Corey all dressed up in black, looking exactly like a kidnapper, sneaking up behind Y/N.

She was still looking at what wrong was when Corey all of a sudden grabbed her. She started screaming and fighting back. "Colby!" She yelled out for my help but I was pretending to be dragged away by a kidnapper as well.

"Y/N!" I yelled as well before running up to Corey and grabbing the duck tape and taping her legs and arms together before Corey got a bag, putting it over her head.

We picked up her body which was still kicking and fighting and going hysterical, and putting her into the trunk and closing it. I ran to the drivers side and got in with Corey in the passengers seat.

I drove off with the speed of lightning. I do feel really bad for letting Y/N think that someone was really kidnapping her and myself.

Finally we made it to the top of a building. Corey seated Y/N on to a chair, taping her legs to the chair and her arms on the arm rests of the chair. I got down onto my knees, making it more realistic.

Corey then taped my mouth, arms and legs together and also put a bag on my head. The prank was going good so far. Just like we planned.