Chapter 35

{COLBY}

"What's up guys. If you're wondering why I seem so glum, this is basically a video that I've never done and one that I never thought I'd do."

"Recently, as you can tell by many fans catching up to my relationship with Y/N, we broke up."

"You might say that she was the reason, but it was me. I was the reason that we broke up and that she now practically hates me. And I know most of you are going to see me different, but I want to be honest with everyone."

"Our relationship was going strong and nothing was going to stop it from crashing. Our relationship was like a rubber band. Not literally."

"From the beginning it was going great and kept flying high, it was filled with excitement and nothing could stop it. But suddenly it all came crashing down."

"The reason that caused us to break up was understandable. And it happened a long time ago."

"The night when we celebrated my birthday, obviously I was drunk and having the time of my life, but I was too drunk."

"I think you all could imagine what happened next. Yes, I was taken advantage of someone. But I thought it was Y/N. She looked kind of the same, but I think it was just my blurry vision."

"She kissed me, and I wasn't aware of what I was doing so I kissed back. Someone caught it on tape, but only posted it on social media a few weeks ago and that's when Y/N saw it."

"When she told me about it I thought she was pranking me, because I couldn't remember it. Then she showed me the video. And I really didn't mean it."

"So many people are going to jump to conclusions and say that I remember everything and that being drunk was just a cover-up. But it's not. I would never do anything to hurt loved ones."

"If I could turn back time I won't get that drunk. I wouldn't have kissed the girl. I would do so many things differently."

"I still do have so many strong feelings for Y/N, but I respect her choice on the break up and I think it was for the best. I don't want her to push the relationship."

"I just wanted to say that it was never my intention on hurting her. I would never. But anyway. This is my side of the story, blame me rather than blaming Y/N."

"I'm definitely going to miss what we had. And I'm definitely going to miss her. But that's all."