Chapter 32

!PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END!

{Y/N}

"Most articles that we read about this building said that there has been someone murdered, raped and molested in there." Sam said whilst we stayed seated.

"And it's supposedly haunted." Colby added and we chuckled. "Let's get out then." I said before we all got out and started making our way to the building, being cautious.

I had an all black outfit consisting of black tights, a black hoodie and black converse.

We got near a gate, which was broken half way down, and stopped in front of it.

"No trespassing. Twenty four hour guarding." it said in bold black letters. We ignored it and Sam went ahead, going in first before I went followed by Colby.

We continued walking and being on the look out for guards. "Y/N, why don't you give us some of a back story on this place." Sam said as he vlogged himself whilst we kept walking.

"Years ago, this place used to be some sort of a hospital for maniacs. It was about, I think 5 years later that they had a woman in here. She was going insane and shot two other people in the place." Sam's eyes widened.

"That's why it's haunted. Since then it became abandoned and haunted. A few years ago someone got molested, raped and murdered in here. The suspect was taken into custody."

"He supposedly took the victim's blood and put it over walls in a stairway. It's patrolled by guards daily and it is haunted." I said and they nodded.

"You've said that like so many times now." Colby laughed and I poked his shoulder before continuing walking.

We walked until we were right in front of the creepy looking building.
As we neared I saw a light coming from the building.

Hesitantly, I shone my flashlight in the direction and the sight in front had goosebumps running over my body.

"Guys, that door is open and the fucking light is on. That's fucking creepy." they looked in the direction and their eyes went wide.

We continued walking and we had the guts by going in and exploring the building.

"We always say this, but you can tell what kind of place this is by the graffiti." Sam said and pointed the camera towards the satanic graffiti.

"This is definitely a haunted and satanic building." I laughed before continue to walk.

We then got to an outstretched hallway, one door at the front.

Colby walked first followed by Sam, then me. I was a bit nervous walking at the back. Colby then hesitantly took the door handle and opened the door, the scene in front of me leaving me speechless and in shock.

The door led to flights of stairs but on the walls were red liquid, definitely the smell of fresh blood.

~3 minutes later~

We were down the stairs and into different rooms before coming across one room. There was a random chair in the middle of the room, creepy vibes going through our body's.

Colby went in the room.

He stood there a few minutes, walking around and exploring until he came running out of the room, grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him.

We got into a small room and he pinned me against the wall, his hands holding mine above my head.

Suddenly his lips attacked mine and we were having a heated makeout session.

He soon pulled away and we went back to where we left Sam, alone.

When we went back, he wasn't seen anywhere near. We started walking around and looking for him. That's when we heard a scream and footsteps running towards us.

"Guys, there's a... there's a fucking dead body!" He said out of breath before showing us the body.

He was right.

The body was hanging from the ceiling, a rope tied around the person's neck. We couldn't see the persons front but we knew they were dead.

All of a sudden I felt something dragging me out go the room.

"Y/N! Y/N!" I heard Colby shout after me.

That's when I shot up.

I was covered in sweat, Colby's eyes worryingly scanning my face.

"What happened?" I asked as my breathing slowed down.

"It was just a bad dream." he said before cuddling me and playing with my hair.

~A/N~

Ugghh...f.ucking finally.

It was about time.

This wasn't the best but I couldn't get my head straight.

Anyway,

When do you guys want them to fuck?

😂that sounded so wrong.

Love💙

Ps. If you love Harry Styles...please support my new book 'Dreams'. It'll mean more than the world.

Love you all so much💋