Chapter 42

No one's POV

The next day Y/N went to her doctors appointment. Colby questioned her a lot but she said she think she was getting the flue.

Y/N has been feeling sick for a couple of weeks now and for some reason she never wants to eat and is always full.

She's been struggling to breath, her chest is in a lot of pain, she's been having the difficulty of swallowing and she has been having frequent fevers.

Colby insisted going with her, but she declined him and kept telling him that everything's fine, it's just a stupid flue.

{Y/N}

"It's very strong and I insist you come to the hospital as soon as possible. Here's your prescription of the very few medications. But I'm not able to tell you if it's going to work." I nodded and took the prescription and went back to my car.

As soon as I got in I started bowling my eyes out. This couldn't be happening. How is this even possible?

I drove back to the house and as I pulled up, Colby immediately came running out the house with a huge smile on his face.

He opened my car door and took me out of my seat, hugging me.

"I missed you so much." he whispered in my ear and I faked a smile.

He started talking about what had happened while I was gone, but my mind wasn't focused on it right now. It was focused on the doctors appointment.

"So, how did your doctors appointment go?" He asked as soon as we got in his room.

"I guess it went alright."

"But what did he say you have?"

"The flue. I told you this morning and you wouldn't believe me." he chuckled.

"Hey, Brennen asked me if I wanted to come over to film some videos. If you want you could join us?" He asked as he sat up straight.

"Nah, I think I'm going to stay in for today. The flue is really f.ucking with me." I lied.

"Alright. Well, get some rest. I love you." he said and kissed me.

"I love you too."

~4 hours later~

"You're back, finally!" I heard Corey shout from the kitchen.

"We made you some food." he said and I could hear Colby thank him before taking his plate and sitting next to me on the couch.

He took a bite of his food and hummed in satisfaction.

"Is it nice?" I asked him with my eyes still closed.

"Yeah, haven't you tasted it?" I shook my head.

"You haven't eaten like in so long." he complained.

"I know and I'm not hungry." I snapped.

"Y/N, what is going on with you! You're so different! It can't be just the flue that's making you like this. Something is bothering you. And for some reason it feels to me like you're keeping something from me!" He shouted and I started getting annoyed as I threw the blanket across the room and stood up.

"Well maybe it isn't the flue that's making me like this, you're right! I don't want to deal with you or anyone else right now so don't come to me! And yes, maybe I am hiding something from you, and everyone else!" I yelled and stormed to my haunted room.