Chapter 29

{Y/N}

~3 months after accident~

"What's up guys. Today I am joined with Sam and Colby, Corey Scherer and Y/Y/N. We're here at this haunted abandoned ranch to come and explore and try to stay overnight. Sam and Colby have been here before so they'll show us the spots and all. Let's go!" Elton said to the camera that was set up on the tripod. He picked up the camera and we started walking. We continued walking down a path, it leading to a creepy looking forest.

"This is really creepy." I said as I walked in the middle of Colby and Corey. Suddenly I heard the crunch of leaves a few feet away from us."Did you hear that?" I asked as I looked behind myself.

"What?" Sam asked and everyone looked behind them. "Did you not hear that crunch of leaves a few feet away?" I asked again. "I heard it " Corey said.

"Where are we even going to stay overnight? There's litterly just grass and fucked up houses here." Corey asked. "There's this house we came to last time. That should be fine." Sam answered.

Elton suddenly held the camera towards Sam and darted it from Colby to Sam and from Sam to Corey and myself and back to him. "Whoa this is super weird." Elton said as he continued his action with the camera.

"What?" Colby asked. "I'm pointing the camera towards Sam and it's totally out of focus. And then when I'm pointing it towards you it's back to normal again." Elton said to Colby.

"The same here. I'm pointing the camera towards Corey and it's completely fine but when I'm pointing it towards Y/N, out of focus again." he said and everyone's eyes grew wide. "You don't think it's because we're the ones messing with demons and that shit?" Sam asked.

"No I think it's probably because we're children of Jesus and everything we do is right." I enthused and Sam nodded. "Yes Sam. It's because we've been fucking around with dumb shit." I said and everyone laughed.

After a few minutes we arrived at a broken down house but it still had a second floor. First Sam went through a fence that was broken and had a hole in it for people to climb through. Then Colby went through and called me.

"Y/N. Come on, I'll help you get through." he said and held out his hand which I grabbed. First I entered my first leg and swinged over my other leg and thankfully avoided getting cut by the sharp fence. Soon Corey and Elton came in and we went in the fucked up house.

"Oh my God. I think I saw something." I said and everyone looked at me. "What?" Sam asked. "Bees." I said and they all laughed. "I'm serious." I said.

After a few minutes Sam pulled out the Ouija board. "Sam, dude, what the actual fuck! Why'd you bring the Ouija board to a fucking haunted ranch!" Corey exclaimed. "I thought we could play some games to keep us awake." he replied innocently. Corey just shook his head.

"Sam I don't think it's the brightest idea ever." I said and started packing up the board. "Fine." he faked pouted.

After a few minutes of laying around, my head on Colby's lap, Corey shot up from the ground and stared out into space. "Guys what is that?" He asked as he pointed towards something. "What?" I asked as I slowly got up.

Afar in the bushes there were lights. It looked like flashlights. "Are those flashlights?" Corey asked as we saw the lights moving closer by every passing minute. "Seems." I said.

By every passing second it came closer. Till it reached the building we were hid in.

~A/N~

If you like Harry Styles and One Direction, go read my newest book: Best Friend's Brother.

Ps. Love it when you guys comment!!

Love💙