Chapter 30

I'm not gonna put their exact words in. Byyeezzz

{Y/N}

I was scared out of my mind. What if they find us in here? What if they're part of some satanic cult group? So many thoughts were running through my mind. I couldn't think straight.

"Who's up there?" A deep male voice asked. "Guys we need to get out of here." Sam said. "I'm not jumping out of a window." Corey said.

"I'm not gonna ask twice. Get down here and no one gets hurt." the same male voice ordered. "Guys we need to get down there. Just for the sake of our own lives." I said. "And when we get down there they'll just slice our throats anyway?" Corey asked.

"Come fucking down!" He exclaimed and I tried looking for another way to escape but failed. Just then we heard someone climbing up on the ladder.
"How many fucking times do we have to fucking tell you to get down there?!" It was a female with red hair.

"Get the fuck down there, now!" She exclaimed. "Okay we'll leave." Colby said. "Well it doesn't fucking look like you're fucking leaving." she grew more impatient.

Colby took my hand and leaded me towards the opening. "Leave her fucking hand, lover boy." she said. "Fuck you" I said and she neared me. "What did you just say to me sweetie?" She asked as she pushed me against the wall.

"Nobody speaks to my boyfriend like that you fucking rude ass. So fuck you." I said it right in her face. She let me go and I grabbed Colby's hand.

"How are we going to get down?" Colby asked. "How the fuck did you get up here?" She asked.

After a few seconds, Colby was half way downstairs. Just as he was about to help me down someone grabbed him, making me fall on the hard ground and letting me grunt in pain.

People with cloaks and masks grabbed everyone of us and tied us up against a wall. "What the fuck do you people want?" I asked.

~20 minutes later~

They were summoning something from their cult. I was scared. I was really scared.

Suddenly they removed our shoes and took our phones. "Now we give you lives. But which one?" A guy asked. "Pass me the gas." the same guy said and another female handed him a can of gas.

"This one. She's been a bitch to me." the red haired female said, pointing towards me.

Suddenly the guy started pouring the gas on me, getting some on Corey. Colby was freaking out and so was everyone else. "What the fuck. Let us go! We didn't mean to trespass your property! Fuck you all!" I screamed.

The guy leaned in with a lighter.
"Let me go you fucking dickheads!" I shouted and began shaking.

This was the end. I was going to be burned alive.

I watched as the guy pressed the button, keeping it close to the gas, but for some reason it didn't light me on fire and make me burn to death.

"It didn't light on fire." I said confusingly. "Wait." Corey said. "Why didn't it light on fire?" I asked. It sounded like I wanted to be lit on fire.

"Because..." Sam began and the cult members untied us. "Welcome to the mega prank wars!" Sam, Elton, Corey, Colby and the cult members exclaimed and I looked at them with confused looks.

I walked towards the other side of the room and stared out at the dark and chilling woods while everyone laughed. I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Babe? You okay?" Colby's voice rang in my head.

"Who's idea was it?" I asked as I turned around to face him. "Mine." he replied.

"Why the actual fuck do you keep doing these fucking pranks on me. Why Colby? Do you want me to cry or what?" I asked and he gave me a look of pitty.

"Rather do pranks like Aaron's. Not these fucking serious one's" I said and saw Aaron from afar, laughing.
"Aaron was in this as well? And Amanda?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. I promise I won't ever do these sort of pranks on you anymore." he said and pulled me in for a hug.

"Yeah whatever." I said and he kissed my lips.

"But still." he began and I stared into his deep blue eyes.

"Hashtag team Colby." he said and I sighed playfully as I made my way to everyone else.