Chapter 31

{COLBY}

"Today I'm feeling like doing a prank on my girlfriend, Y/N. This prank isn't like any other pranks. This is actually a nice and sweet prank that I hope she'll love." I began my vlog.

"First thing that I need to be doing is getting flowers, a suit and shoes, a dress and shoes, chocolates and many other things." I began counting on my fingers.

"But Colby, why do you need all of those thinsg? You might ask. Since Y/N had to drop out of school at the age of seventeen, she never got the chance to get her school dance. And I just want to make her happy instead of making her cry through the horrible pranks I've been doing the past few months." I started feeling guilty.

"Devyn!" I shouted and she ran in my room. "Yeah?" She asked. "We're leaving." I said and she got all excited. She was going to help me with all this.

~30 minutes later~

"We're done!" I exclaimed as both Devyn and I got in the car. Now we were on our way back to the house.

"So you're dropping me off and then I should make up some excuse to pamper Y/N and you'll take things from there?" She asked and I nodded.

"Took the words out my mouth." I said.

~5:30 pm~

{Y/N}

"Y/N, sit still!" Devyn exclaimed as she tried putting on bronzer on my face.
"Devyn what are you doing?" I asked. I was so confused on what was happening.

"I just want to make you a pretty princess. Now sit still and let me!" She exclaimed and laughed. I gave into her.

~30 minutes later~

"You look gorgeous" Devyn gasped as I did a little twirl in the dress I was wearing. It was a red dress with small gold heels. My hair was in a messy bun and my make up was natural.

I got on my phone and went to Snapchat as I did a few snaps with filters

I got on my phone and went to Snapchat as I did a few snaps with filters. I went to the stories and saw that Colby updated his story. I clicked on it.

 I clicked on it

"Hello? Yes. Now? Okay." Devyn answered a phone call and came running up to me.

"Close you eyes." she ordered and I obliged and closed my eyes. She took my arm and slowly walked towards something or someone. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect, maybe a SmackCam? I have no idea. Then she stopped.

"Open your eyes." she said and I slowly opened my eyes to reveal loads of red cups by the door leading to the swimming pool. But there was a poster.

(Just pretend it's not from Rheuben. It's from Colby)

I looked up from the poster and there he was

I looked up from the poster and there he was. Colby was standing there with flowers and chocolates in the one hand and a picnic basket in the other.

"Hey babe." he couldn't stop smiling nor could I. I just waved at him. "So is it a yes?" He asked shyly. "Yes." I nodded and he placed the picnic basket, flowers and chocolates on the ground before running through the glasses, filled with water, and kissing me on the lips, softly but passionately.

~30 minutes later~

"Here we are." he said before taking off my blindfold. He opened my car door after getting out and helped me out. When I saw where we were I took off my shoes and so did he, and we left them in the car.

He took the picnic basket while his other hand held mine tightly, intertwining out fingers. The flowers and chocolates were at home.

"This is amazing." I said as I stared out at the waves crashing on the sand. "Do you like it?" It sounded like he was insecure about the "prom date". "Love it." I said and he smiled.

"Why'd you do it, anyway?" I asked and he looked at me straight in the eyes. "Because I love you. You've never had prom before and I've been really mean with you on all the pranks." he said and I smiled.

"I love you too." I said and connected our lips once more before we continued our little prom date at the beach.