Chapter 33

{Y/N}

"What's up guys. I'm with Sam, me, Colby, Aaron and Y/N, and today we're going to be doing the slingshot of death!" Jake said and we all said the games name in perfect harmony.

"What's the slingshot of death? What is that?" Jake asked as he looked at all of us with a questioning look.

"It's where you die after you get slingshot." Colby said and I chuckled.

"Pretty much. That's basically it. I'm going to show you guys what the slingshot of death is." Jake said as he started walking towards his wheel.

"What does it mean? Let me show you." he said.

"So what we do is we spin this little wheel now, yeah?" Jake said and spanned the wheel.

"Nice wheel." Sam sarcastically commented.

"Do you guys like it?" Jake asked.

"Yeah." Sam laughed.

"Did you make it yourself?" Colby asked.

Jake ignored Colby's question which made me laugh extremely loud.

"So we got this super slingshot right? And you will get hit with one of these, whatever it lands on." he continued.

"Egg. Skip. Paintball. Ball. Mouse trap. Balloon. Pizza roll. Give." he listed all the things that he wrote on the spinning wheel.

Jake started pulling of his shirt and pants.

"Is he stripping right now?" Sam asked, continuing to look at him.

"Oh god, put that thing away." Sam said in disgust as he awkwardly kept watching him strip.

"Y/N don't look." Colby said as he covered my eyes with both his hands which made a chuckle escape my mouth.

Jake soon went to the wheel and span it.

"Bitch I hope I get skip!" Jake exclaimed and a weird squeak left his mouth. Soon it surprisingly landed on skip and Jake left a sigh of relief.

Next was Sam's turn since Jake told him to go. He left his hoodie on and span the wheel.

"Balloon." Sam said and Jake took the balloon and inserted it in the slingshot, soon hitting Sam.

"That means Colby's up next." Jake said and Colby quickly span the wheel. It landed on balloon again.

"What the fu-" Colby laughed.

Suddenly he pulled of his shirt, exposing his tanned six pack. I felt a bubbling feeling in the pit of my stomach, butterflies erupting and my eyes never leaving his body.

He stood in front before getting hit with the balloon. He grunted in slight pain. Now it was my turn.

"Guys don't look. I'm going to strip quickly!" I said and saw a smirk on Colby's face.

"I have a swimsuit under." I retorted but the smirk wasn't going away. I started stripping and in the corner of my eye I saw Colby staring me down, with a smirk and a lick to his lips.

 I started stripping and in the corner of my eye I saw Colby staring me down, with a smirk and a lick to his lips