Chapter 15

{COLBY}

~3 weeks later~

Today is the day that we leave Japan. We're all on our way to the airport. On one side I'm sad to leave Japan but on the other side I'm happy to see Y/N again.

The drive to the airport wasn't long. We got out with our luggage and went to grab a quick snack. We walked around the airport, eating and Elton vlogging for TFIL.

Finally we were done eating and making our way to check our tickets before leaving our luggage to board on the plane. Now it was just to scan our passports.

"Alright boys, this is the end." Elton said. "This is the end." Jay, Brennen and I said at different times. "Once we scan in we're basically leaving Japan." Elton said.

"We're outta here." Brennen added. "This is actually sad. A sad moment." I replied. "I do know our flights leave in like three hours, we're actually a little bit late now but whatever." Elton replied before switching off his camera.

~20 minutes later~

"What the fuck did he just say?" Elton asked. "What did he just say?" He continued. "You better dig through your bags." Brennen said to me. "Brennen what did he just say?" Elton asked again.

"He just said: where's my passport?" Brennen replied. "Colby?" Elton asked me and I looked up at him. "I swear to God if this is a prank." I began.

"This is a serious topic right now. If he can't find his passport do we be good friends and stay or do we go back to America and leave him here?" Brennen asked.

"Fuck that." I heard Elton say. "We're going back right?" Brennen said. "Like I got shit to do!" He said and I looked up at him. "I'm just kidding. I love you and I'll stay with you bro." Brennen replied touching my shoulder.

"Last time you had it was in the hotel. I threw it to y'all." Elton replied. "And we caught it." I added clapping my hands together.

"I always put my passport in this thing I have." I said looking through the spot in my bag I always put my passport in.

"I thought you put it in the weird little bag?" Elton asked me. "No I don't have that bag anymore." I replied. "Oh. It's at home?" He asked me. "Yeah." I replied. I was about to cry but had to keep calm.

"We're gonna help look right now." Elton said and placed the camera on the floor as everyone began searching for my passport. "Yo what the fuck. I'm so serious right now." I said.

"It should be in this bag." I said still searching. "In the backpack?" Elton asked pointing to my bag. "Yes " I replied. "This is serious." I continued.

"And our flight leaves in two fucking hours." Elton added making me more nervous. We began packing out all our things. The police walked past us once and they looked suspicious.

~45 minutes later~

"Please tell me if you're pulling a prank on me." I said. Elton walked to the girl who was standing there looking worried. "He can't find his passport." Elton said to the woman.

"Oh he don't have a passport?" She asked and Elton shook his head. "So only us three can fly out?" Elton asked. "Yes." the lady responded.

Brennen and Elton had a conversation about getting a new passport. "So the shortest possible time to get a new passport is at least twenty four hours?" Elton asked and Brennen nodded.

"So that means that we have to book all new flights. There's no way I'm going to get money back for this. This is litterly four thousand dollars. I can't cancel all four flights." Elton said and I looked up at him with tears about to well up in my eyes.

"Yeah." I said. "I can't cancel all four flights!" Elton repeated. "Yeah. Yeah." I responded, smiling sarcastically. "We're on the same page here right?" Elton asked me.

"Yeah." I responded. "No I get that." I continued. "Guys we have to check in like now. We have to move." Jay said.
"Should I take out all my shit? I don't think it'll be in here. I don't know why it would be in my bag." Brennen said.

I was still sitting, searching through my bag for my passport. "We're litterly sitting in the middle of an airport." Brennen said.

After a few minutes of searching I was close to crying. "Yeah. I seriously um... it's gone. It's gone. " I said and started packing my things again.

"This is like not even a prank." I continued. I noticed that the police came circling us for the second time now. "Could you guys just check one last time?" I asked in hope to find my passport soon.

"I litterly tore everything apart." Elton said. "Okay." I responded and tried remembering where it could be. "I mean we could've been walking around and it could've just popped out." I tried remembering.

After a few minutes Elton spoke up.
"That means you need a hotel room tonight and tomorrow night." he said.
"You need a passport to get in a hotel." Jay added and I was so close to crying.

"Oh fuck." was all I could say. "What do you want to do?" I asked. "I have to be back tomorrow." Elton said. "And you have to be back tomorrow." I pointed at Jay and he nodded.

"I have so much shit to do in LA." Brennen began. "This is fucking crazy." he added. "We gotta watch the clock." Elton reminded.

After a few more minutes Elton spoke to the lady again. "I think we're going to check in." Elton said to her. "I don't have a passport." I began. "I don't know what to do." I continued and I felt the tears in my eyes but I blinked them away.

I started thinking of where I was going to live. How I'm going to use an ATM. Just about everything. How worried Y/N is going to be.

I pulled out my phone and decided on calling her. I know she's going to be pissed that I woke her up early but this is important.

Extremely important.