Chapter 20

I'm skipping straight to Colby's birthday. For me the Christmas and New Years chapter are boring. Enjoy!!

{Y/N}

"Good morning everyone. Hope you doing good." I said into the camera. "As you can see I am not in the house. I am in fact at the car lot." I said and a smile began creeping on my face.

"If you're wondering what I'm doing here, I'll tell you." I said. "So as some of you know, tomorrow is Colby's aka my bf's birthday and I'm gonna try and make it special for him." I said.

"Colby has the most shittiest car anyone could ever imagine so I'm going to replace it with the car he's always been talking about." I continued. "I'm getting him the BMW i8." I said.

"I'll ad a picture right here if you don't know what it looks like." I said and pointed to one of the sides of the camera.

"Or I could just show you the exact one that I'll be getting him

"Or I could just show you the exact one that I'll be getting him." I said and turned my camera around, showing the audience Colby's dream car.

"While I'm waiting for the people to claim that the car is mine. I mean Colby's. I'm going to be telling you why I'm doing this for him."

"Since the prank that he and Corey did on me, I think it's captioned the 'Kidnapped and Murdered prank on girlfriend', it made me realise that things like that happen in real life."

"People who die or get unconscious. And that could happen to any one of us any time. I decide to not only get Colby's dream car for him but also make the day special for him."

"I rented this private venue at the beach for tomorrow. The whole house except for Colby would help me decorate it for the actual event. Our close friends and family will be joining us and be celebrating with us."

"I've ordered an orangutan cake that I'll have to pick up tomorrow before the party. Before the party, I'll put like a trail of helium balloons going from Colby's room down to my car. Colby's car is going to be at the venue, but it's gonna be hidden."

"I'll blindfold him till we get there. I'll also be giving him small gifts at the party, to make him think that that is his presents for his twenty first birthday." I ended as soon as the guy who helped me with the car, came with the car keys.

He handed me the car keys.
"Enjoy." he said and I couldn't help but smile. "I sure will." I said. I walked to the car and unlocked it, opening the door and getting in. I must say it was quite comfortable.

"Now I'm heading to the venue. But before I go just yet, let me just give Sam a ring." I said and pulled out my phone dialling Sam.

"Hello." he said. "Hey Samuel." I said.
"Could you tell the roommates except for Colby to meet me at the venue I told you about earlier?" I asked. "Sure. Do you have the decorations and stuff or are we suppose to get it?" He asked.