Chapter 43

MATURE CONTENT

{COLBY}

After Y/N had a sudden meltdown and locked herself up in her room, I gave her some space for a while, but it's already been an hour.

I walk up to the second floor and towards her door. I hesitantly place my hand on the white covered door. I could hear her sniffing.

"Y/N?" I whispered loud enough for her to hear, but there was no response. Maybe she didn't hear me.

As I parted my lips to speak I was cut off by a scream and an object crashing against the wall.

"Y/N? What's going on? Open up!" I said loudly.

"F.uck. F.uck. F.uck." I heard her say whilst coming closer to the door. Finally she opened the door and her eyes were bloodshot.

Her tears covered her face as they still kept coming. I immediately, without hesitation, pulled her in a tight embrace. Even though we both were some what mad at each other, I pushed my lips onto hers.

I pushed her in the room, with our lips still attached. I slowly backed her up against the wall. Whilst my one hand was resting on her jawline, the other close the door behind us.

She let me slip my tongue into her mouth without hesitation. We continued making out passionately as my one hand rested on her hip and hers were behind my neck, tangled in my hair.

I picked her up, her legs wrapping around my waist, and I slowly make my way to the bed whilst we still made out. We did take small breaths between our passionate make out, might I add.

I slowly set her down on the bed and started kissing her jawline, going down to her neck and cleavage. I took a breath as I pulled off her shirt and kissed her cleavage again before taking off my shirt as well.

Out of her own, she took off her pants and bra, leaving me absolutely speechless. She unbuckled my belt and I slipped out of my pants as well.

I hooked my fingertips in her underwear and gave her a look of approvement. She nodded. I slipped her underwear off and soon we were both naked.

I held myself in my hands as I got closer to her entrance. I looked her in the eyes, unsure if she was ready.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip before I slowly entered her. I gave her a few moments to adjust before I slowly started thrusting in and out of her.

I closed my eyes and took in the pleasure I was feeling. I let out a throaty moan and lifted her one leg over my shoulder making her let out a moan.

I opened my eyes and enjoyed the sight of her in total ecstasy. She must've had the sixth sense of knowing when someone is staring, when she opened her eyes and looked straight in mine.

I continued staring straight in her eyes whilst I went harder and faster. She continued moaning, which turned me on even more. I left out soft grunts.

I lean down and start kissing, sucking and nibbling on the skin of her neck. I suck on her skin to make sure that I draw blood to the surface, so everyone would know she's mine, and only mine, and not to mess with me or my girl.

Her hands go to my back and her nails, which thankfully weren't so long, dug into my back. I could tell she was close, so I pulled out of her and let my mouth do the work.

My hands stayed on her hips as I continued eating her out. She trembled under my touch and started to shake as she came with a loud moan, hands in my hair and liquids flowing in my mouth like sweet juice.

After she came I gave her time to catch her breath steady, whilst I jerked off. She opened her eyes and crawled over to me.

She let me lay down and started sucking me off. I moaned at what wonders her mouth could do. I came, and surprisingly she swallowed every last drop of it.

We laid back on the bed, Y/N pressed against my chest as we tried catching our breath after that amazing moment. I pulled the covers over us and closed my eyes.

"I love you, Y/N." I whispered and she sat up with the blanket above her chest.

"I love you too, Colby. But there's something I need to tell you." she said in a serious tone, looking me in the eyes with fresh tear in them.

"What is it?" She looked at the blank covers and let out a few tears.

"I have leukemia."