Chapter 23

{COLBY}

~1 week later~

"Good morning everyone!" I said to the camera."I hope you all are doing great!" I continued. "Today as you can see, I am joined with Devyn, also known as one of Y/N's best friends." I said and she waved into the camera.

"As you all know, I'm Y/N's boyfriend and Devyn is Corey's girlfriend." I said. "So I've done some really serious pranks on all the roommates except for Y/N, and what better way to prank her by cheating on her with one of her best friends!" I exclaimed and felt nervousness wash over my entire body.

"Now this is only a prank so don't take it too serious. Just to put it out there, Corey does at least know that it's just a prank and that he is completely fine with that, as long as it doesn't really happen." I said as a disclaimer.

"Hopefully Y/N wouldn't harm Devyn in any way." I said and saw Corey looking in the door. "Corey! I need to arrange something!" I said to him and patted a spot next to me on the bed. He then came to sit.

"So Y/N being herself, she'll probably have a fit and then storm out." I began to say and they erupted in fits of laughter.

"Corey, I want you to follow her and ask her what's wrong, playing like you don't know any of this and then she'll go into her room, we of course will follow Corey as well and then we will reveal that it's just a prank." I said and they looked nervous yet excited.

"Ready?" I asked and before they could answer I cut them off. "I don't care if your not. You better be!" I exclaimed and walked out of the room with the camera in my hand.

"There's going to be a camera here." I said as Corey and Devyn helped me set up the hidden cameras. "And there." I continued pointing. "And the last one there." I ended.

I pulled off my shirt and got into bed, with Devyn by my side. We heard the front door open and close and footsteps coming up the stairs. That must be Y/N.

I left out giggles for it to be more realistic and so did Devyn. We heard the door open and Y/N's face was revealed. When she saw me in bed with Devyn she opened the door and walked in.

"Oh so this is what you do when I'm gone?" She whispered. "It's not what it looks like." I began saying. "It looks like you fucking slept with my best friend!" She shouted and I could see a few tears glistening in her eyes.

"I expected more from both of you!" She whisper shouted and sent glares to both our ways before storming off and slamming the door shut. "Oh my God!" Devyn whisper shouted while we both got out of bed.