Chapter 25

{Y/N}

~5 days later~

I ran from Brennen's house back to my house. As the tears spill out from my eyes, the rain droplets fall on my body. Why did they need to bring that up? I asked myself.

Finally I arrived at our main gate. I unlocked the small one and locked it again. I ran up to the door, opening it and shutting it closed. I ignored the odd stares I was getting and ran upstairs as fast as I could.

When I got to the second floor, Sam, Corey, Devyn and Colby were all standing there with worried expressions washed over their faces. Colby came up to me, trying to pull me in a warming hug, but I ran past him including everyone and into my room.

I closed the door behind me, locking it as well. From there I slid down onto the floor, bringing my hands up to my face and crying in them. Thinking about the incident again made me cry even more. But someone bringing it up and making a joke out of it in front of millions of people around the world made me break down.

Making fun of your parents committing suicide because of yourself is heartbreaking. It's rude. It's not nice. It hurts. It pains to know that some of your closest friends are making a joke out of your parents committing suicide because they had you.

I felt the door bang. "Y/N. Baby. Please open the door." Colby asked. I refused. "What's wrong? Let me in and we could talk." he commanded but I didn't respond. "Open this door!" He yelled in frustration.

After a few minutes he calmed down. I could feel a presence slide down at the other side of the door. "Y/N?" I heard Colby's voice. I hummed in response.

"What's going on? Please just... open the door?" He asked and I gave in. In fact he is my boyfriend. But I don't want him to fight my battles for me. I just want him to be there for me when I'm in need for him most.
I want him to be the shoulder I cry on.

I slowly stood up and looked in the mirror. My eyes were already red and puffy. I had tear stains on my cheeks and my hair was wet and just a mess.
I didn't bother cleaning up a bit, besides Colby sees me like this a lot.

I walked to the door, unlocked it and heard Colby's body stand up from the floor. I slowly turned the door handle downwards and opened the door.
Colby was stood there, his face washed over with worry.

He opened his arms and I gladly accepted them, breaking down in tears into his chest. He tightly wrapped his arms around my body, and started caressing and playing with my messy hair.

He walked us more in the room, still hugging me. He closed the door behind him and moved near the bed. We were standing there swaying and my tears soaking his shirt.

We finally pulled away and I sat on the bed, crossing my legs and resting my head in the palm of hands, looking down into my lap.

I felt the bed sink on the edge of my bed. "Why are you upset?" Colby asked. "It's nothing." I lied. "C'mon you know you can tell me anything. I hate seeing cry and all upset." he confessed.

"You were at Brennen's right? And Nick was there as well? Did they say anything or do anything to you?" He asked. I didn't respond. "Baby you have to tell me." he said and placed his bare hand on my thigh.

"Yes I was at Brennen's and yes Nick was there." I said avoiding the other question. "Did they say or do anything to you?" Colby repeated obviously noticing I didn't respond to his last question.

I hummed in response. I was way to sad to actually admit that they said anything bad or hurtful to me. "What did they say?" He asked. "You know how my parents committed suicide after my mother gave birth to me?" I asked and he nodded, letting me continue.

"Brennen was vlogging and he asked me where my parents were." I continued. Colby knew I was sensitive of talking about what had happen. "I told him and he said he felt sorry for me."

"Nick then asked where they commit suicide and I told him in their bed." I continued. "Brennen said that he would've either fucked my mom or my dad if he was there to witness. Nick laughed and so did Brennen. Nick said that my dad probably had a crush on me when I was still little but couldn't fuck me because I was his child and that's why he committed suicide." I almost finished but stopped for a breath as the tears started welling up in my eyes again.

"Brennen then said that my mother probably committed suicide because my father didn't love her more than he loved me in a sexual way." I ended and the tears started rolling off my cheeks again.

I couldn't look up to see Colby's reaction, because my vision was blurry from all the tears welling up and slipping away. I felt two fingers under my chin, pushing my head up, making me look straight in Colby's breathtaking and bright eyes.

"You know that that's only Brennen and Nick's humour, right?" He asked me. "Yes but why would someone even make fun of a situation so serious?" I said but was unable to get everything out as I began sobbing.

"It may be my fault my parents committed suicide but I couldn't do anything to stop it." I said between sobs. "I know baby. Just ignore what they said. I'll have a chat with them alright?" He said and I nodded before he pulled me in for another warming hug.

He caressed my back with his one hand while his other made it's way to my jaw. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes before planting soft kisses around my face.

"Show me that gorgeous smile of yours." he said and I smiled a bit, feeling my cheeks heat up. Out of nowhere a tear escaped my eye.

Colby brang his hand up to my cheek and wiped away the single and last tear before pushing his plump lips onto my wet ones.

"I love you." I said as we pulled away. "I love you more." he said and rested our foreheads against each others.

I closed my eyes as I felt one last kiss on my forehead before being pulled in for one last hug.