Chapter 14

{Y/N}

I've said my goodbyes to all of the boys and I'm now on my way to our local McDonald's. I decided to give Sam a ring. "Whatcha want?" Sam asked in a sassy tone.

"D'you want McDonald's?" I asked. "Yerrs." he replied. "And everyone else?" I asked. "Just get like seven big mac meals." he answered. "Okay sure." I replied. "See you later." he said. "Alright." I replied before ending the call.

I finally arrived at McDonald's and went to the drive-thru. "How can I help you?" The lady spoke. "Hi can I get seven big mac meals. Make all of them coke." I ordered.

After I got the McDonals I made my way back to the house being greeted by Circa as I entered the house. It was weirdly quiet. "I've got McDonald's!" I shouted excitedly and went to the kitchen and set down all the food on the counter.

No response. I went upstairs and went to my room due to my phone's battery percentage. Suddenly there was a loud thud coming from the stairs. "Sam? Corey?" I asked as I exited my room and went over to the stairs. Nothing.

I got downstairs and saw the front door wide open. I went outside, cautiously at first. I was scared at first but after I heard Sam's whisper and Corey's figure. "Hey Sam and Corey." I said and they kept their spot.

"Nice try." I added and finally they showed themselves. "Trying to prank me?" I asked and they nodded ashamed. We made it inside and called Aaron, Jake, Devyn and Katrina to collect their food.

After we were done eating Sam spoke up. "Alright. We're not going to play a scary game but we are going to be playing hide and seek." he said and everyone cheered.

"But the lights will be out." he added and I cheered. We decided that Sam, who suggested the game, would count first and the one he finds first will have to go for a swim in the non-heated swimming pool with Sam.

I filmed with my camera and escaped the house as Sam started counting. I decided on hiding in the bushes where Circa always goes. Hopefully she doesn't give my hiding spot away.

~15 minutes later~

"Circa always comes here so I have a feeling that someone might be hiding in there." I heard Sam say and I tried covering myself. I heard him move the leaves of the bushes and I saw his figure appear.

"Y/N? Is that you?" He asked as I looked straight in his eyes and he in mine. "No." I answered and got out of my hiding place. "Wait. Am I the first one?" I asked and scanned around myself.

"Yep." he answered and I groaned in frustration. We continued walking and searching for everyone and finally found all of them. It was now time for Sam and I to go for a "dip".

First it was Sam's turn. He did a cannonball in the swimming pool and not even minutes later he got out of the pool, bottom lip quivering and his body shaking. Now it was my time.

"Why don't we try this." Corey suggested and showed me the way to dive in the pool. He gestured me to come towards them. Aaron lifted me up on Corey and Jake's shoulders. Each one of them grabbed my hand and the second I knew I was in the pool trying to move but my legs were dead.

I was floating in the water and my legs were slightly moving while shaking. My body was shaking as well. My lips were quivering and I felt like I couldn't properly catch my breath.

Finally I got out the pool and dried off before I went back in, ran a warm bath and went to sleep.