Chapter 19

{Y/N}

~2 days later~

I was busy reading one of the biggest youtuber's books, Zoella's 'Girl Online' in Colby's room. Colby was busy editing a video of the prank he did on me. It was the kidnapped prank.

That was the most accurate prank I have ever experienced. It made me realise that Colby meant everything to me. That I should cherish the time I have with him.

I heard him close his laptop and felt the bed sink in behind me. I really wanted to look behind me but I couldn't. This book was way to interesting to just put aside and leave.

I felt two familiar strong arms wrap around my waist, squeezing me lightly. My eyes were still glued to the page, seeking for more.

I felt his warm lips press against the skin of my neck. He began moving up to my jawline, but my eyes stayed glued in the book.

When I didn't respond to his kissing he began moving upwards again, now on my cheek, going to my lips. He began kissing the corner of my lips. By now I was closing my book and setting it down on the bed.

I tilted my head back and Colby brushed his lips against mine. He began lowering my head onto the cushion. His hands were placed on my jaw and the other at the back of my head.

Finally my head hit the pillow. He started with a slow and passionate kiss. Our lips moving eagerly. I placed my one hand in his hair. The other one got pressed down by Colby's other hand that was pressed at the back of my head minutes ago.

He was now hovering above me. His tongue brushed over my lips, seeking entrance. I decided on being a tease. I kept my lips together. After a few seconds I started biting Colby's lower lip.

He also began teasing me. He started sucking on my lower lip. I gasped at his sudden action. He took this as the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. We started making out.

Our tongues danced together. It felt so good and right to finally kiss Colby the right way after a long time. The last couple of weeks were only about filming and editing.

I began pushing myself up, with Colby trying the same. Finally I was sat up. My legs were wrapped around his torso, with my hand at the back of his neck and the other pressed on his black shirt.

His hand was on my hip and the other on my cheek. We made out for a few more minutes before Colby slipped his hands under my shirt, roaming my back.

"I love you." he said pulling away from our heated make out session."I love you more." I said and kissed him one last time before pulling the blanket over us.

I placed my hand on his chest and his was on my hip. I snuggled up next to him before falling into a peaceful dream next to the main man in my life.