CHAPTER 15

LIVING ROOM: 3RD PERSON POV

"I never thought something like this was possible. Human soulmates? Does that means all of us are meant to meet our soulmates too?" Sehun curiously asked.

"I'm not sure Sehun... if we want to know more we should consult him... but before that we should ask Kai... we should confirm his mind... and I will make sure he accepts her... I don't want her to suffer anymore" Suho voiced his decision.

"What about Kai's mind... Isn't it obvious. He likes her and I have noticed it a lot of times" Baek-hyun said.

"We know that too baek-hyun. But main problem is... he doesn't trust her. And she will suffer until he accepts her wholeheartedly" Xiumin sighed.

"Kai we need some explanations" Kris was serious about the situation. "What's there to explain? Didn't Suho hyung explained it already?" Kai arrogantly replied.

"Don't show me your attitude Kai... I'm not suho..." Kris was in the brink of loosing his temper.

"Hyung leave it... He is pissed because of rejection" Baek-hyun tried to calm him down.

"Kai... When did you realized about this? " Do asked. "On the day before the day she got injured saving you... I saw her in my dreams... Me and her..." Kai said.

"Oh... So the pattern is same as it happens in exo planet. Only difference is, it will be a human mate" Luhan summarized.

"What do you mean by pattern is same?" Suho curiously asked. "The day before the day DO got injured was a full moon day. And in exo planet same thing happens" Luhan explained.

"But hyung we should be 25 to happen that right? If it is so..." Baek-hyun asked. "I'm thinking about the same thing... Why is it happening in random order this time?" Suho said.

"May be its because of our curse" Tao surprised everyone. "First time he is saying something intelligent" Chen mocked him.

"Kai... What are you gonna do now? You have completed bonding process by touching her 3 times. Now if you rejects her both of you will suffer and she will suffer more..." Xiumin warned him.

"I'm not rejecting her hyung... I just need time" kai said.

"You don't know how it feels like to loose someone you love. If you make them wait for right time... when the it comes they won't be there anymore and that's when you will realize how painful it is... There is no right time, the time that we makes is the right time and it won't wait for anyone" chanyeol who was silent until then said before walking out.

NEXT MORNING: DINING ROOM

EXO was having their breakfast no one was talking except for Chen and baek-hyun who were eagerly trying to bring up the mood.

"Is hae-won still sleeping?" Baek-hyun asked DO who came down after checking upon hae-won. "Hmm..." DO hummed.

"What did you gave her... Its already 15 hours and she is still..." Chen's comment was interrupted by hae-won's screams.

"Here comes trouble... Hae-won is up..." Baek-hyun said. After 5 min hae-won walked in wearing thick sweaters.

"Are you cold?" Xiumin was concerned. Hae-won just nods her head and walks towards the table and sat next to Baek-hyun, which happened to be far corner end of the table.

"So... you are not earthlings... you are aliens and you eats human food?" she sighed. "Yes... technically we are" Suho said. "Can someone give me proper explanation? I'm really confused..." She asked calmly.

"Actually we are werewolves who came from exo planet... we aren't earthlings but our body and metabolism are similar to earthlings..." Baek-hyun took initiative.