CHAPTER 17

LIVING ROOM: 3RD PERSON POV

...I'm helpless... I have never felt this much helpless..." Lay hung his head low.

"Hyung don't be sad... may be this is because of rejection and we are overthinking about it" Baek-hyun tried to console Lay.

"Baek-hyun hyung is right... We don't know anything about human soulmate and what will happen to her if she is rejected. After all until now human soulmates never existed in our world" Sehun reasoned.

"Who told you so?" An new voice captured their attention. "Oh! you came? we were about to call you... DO tell Kai to come down..." Suho instructed.

DO walked upstairs to fetch Kai... "Kai... Suho hyung is calling you" Kai who was in a trance came back to reality. "hm..ah..." Hae-won stirred in her sleep slowly waking up and looked around.

"Oh! you are up? Wash your face and come downstairs... there is someone whom you should to meet..." DO said before walking out.

"I... I will wait for you outside" Kai awkwardly walked out. After a few minutes Hae-won walked outside to see Kai waiting for her. They walked downstairs and met others along with President's secretary Won-bin.

"Won-bin Ajushhiii???" Hae-won was surprised to see him there. "He came here to help us... he is one of the knowledgeable person in our planet..." Suho informed her.

"You also came from exo planet?" Hae-won shockingly exclaimed making others chuckle. "Hyung... Is this really possible? I mean human Soulmate?..." Luhan asked.

"Guys... there is something you should know... and its time I should tell you..." he sighed. "What is it hyung? please tell us about our curse..." Suho asked.

"Even I'm not sure about what happened suho... People who knew about the story died in a fire accident... Only person who escaped from the fire was one of my ancestor, but he was mentally unstable to explain what happened..." He looked at me expectantly.

"But i will tell you what i know... its time you all know about this" Wonbin sighed. "years ago...every werewolf born in EXO planet had powers... But when people became greedy they started using their powers for bad deeds, which lead to bloodshed.. And to prevent more disater moon goddess Selene detained our ability to use powers... And punished those who have committed crimes..." He said.

"People who were punished by Selene was later called to be Nefarius... Each time someone commits crimes he will be exiled from the country to the forest... Even though they were punished they never stopped being greedy... so they ganged up together and started war... Because they started using blackmagics we failed in the war causing the death of the King..." He took a sip from his drink which DO gave him in between.

"People were terrified about their life... they prayed to selene... to which selene send 12 Angels in the form of humans, who fought the war against the nefarius and won. As they went back to Selene they said they will be reborn as humans in every 500 years to fight evil... They also gifted our king with a sceptor... After 500 years they were born... with powers. But as years passed our neighbouring king became jelous and stealed the magic sceptor and demanded to handover protctors in exchange of sceptor..." He added.

"He even waged war... But before any damage Selene appered and told them that the prince of our kingdom will be the other kingdom's princcess's soulmate... and that will always happen... their first borns will always be soulmates... so there is no need for war... She even divided sceptor and gave the body to our king and Gem was given to other one... This is the part everyone in EXO planet knews..." He sighed.

"What about our story?" Tao eagerly asked. "Like i said its only vague... 10 thousand years ago 12 protectors were born... At that time Protectors of the realm was cursed by a princess... it was said that first born was some other girl and prince fell in love with her... which turned princess, who was obssesed with prince into evil... She started practicing black magic and tried to kill the other girl... But some how her parents got killed because of her fault"